View Poll Results: Ban Weeman for scripting ?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

18 56.25%
  • No.

5 15.63%
  • Indifferent.

9 28.13%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weeman, he needs to go.

1. Default

I voted indifferent because I could give a shit tbh. Anyone of you could be using aimbots, wallhacks, etc etc etc and I wouldn't even know it. Plus, it's zombiemod. Of all the things to complain about. Really? zombiemod? If he was wall hacking or aimbotting on pub, I'd be pretty pissed.

I could give a shit if my cade blew up. Oh well I sucked at that. Let me go cry in the wahbulance about my incompetence to build a cade. I don't defend cheaters, but at this point this is just stupid.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Let me go cry in the wahbulance about my incompetence to build a cade.
    you know, i can teach you a thing or two about how to build a very nice looking, but uselss cade. I'm pro at those.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I'm not sure where to put this thread, because its admin abuse and general server/player abuse.

If you don't already know, Weeman is the person who will walk up to your cade, regardless of its size or strength, and destroy it no mater what zombie class he is.

Here is the rules that Weeman has broken.

"II. Exploiting

1) The use of programs, settings, or scripts to crash or exploit the server

A) Hacking the server
    B) Executing a script that can crash the server"

Hes exploiting the server via his scripts. No one else on our Zm server is able to do what Weeman dose.

Knowing that some of you would be against or indifferent on this player being removed form the forums and servers, I made a poll. I cant stress enough that you vote. I would include a demo, but its hard to catch him in the act. Many regulars, and admins have witnessed or even, for some, fallen victim to Weeman's scripts.

So please. I want everyone to come together and get a consensus on this topic.

This isn't personal Weeman, You shouldn't be getting away with what your doing.
    How meaningless.. For the record it is personal.. It has been personal since we rank raced on ZM.. several weeks.. ago.. I confirm it was personal when I was playing against you in PUB... for every single time I killed you with a shotgun (around 3 times in a row).. you whined and QQed.. (i had enough of your bickering and left..)

just so you know I read the title and then post #1.. i couldn't be bothered to read the rest...
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

loka come give zm another try at least

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    loka come give zm another try at least
    she never said she was leaving like you did mastercheff lol. she is still playing ZM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Sadly i am leaving IBIS ZM. My cades have been destroyed 1 too many times... can't deal with it any longer

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Sadly i am leaving IBIS ZM. My cades have been destroyed 1 too many times... can't deal with it any longer
    poopstain tissue?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    poopstain tissue?
    uhhh, i think it's a joke, but wouldn't really expect ya to get it...

turn ZM into elimination? good call...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    uhhh, i think it's a joke, but wouldn't really expect ya to get it...

turn ZM into elimination? good call...
    if you can't sense my sarcasm don't make a comment. i knew it was a joke. if turtles wants to use his brain to my retort he'd know i'm making a joke about his shit toilet spray. gg

มวยไทย

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    How meaningless.. For the record it is personal.. It has been personal since we rank raced on ZM.. several weeks.. ago.. I confirm it was personal when I was playing against you in PUB... for every single time I killed you with a shotgun (around 3 times in a row).. you whined and QQed.. (i had enough of your bickering and left..)

just so you know I read the title and then post #1.. i couldn't be bothered to read the rest...
    I loved how you left when i started yelling at you for exploits. SCARED much?

No shit i'd Whine if there's a hacker/exploiter in the server. Oh and your rank should be reset in my opinion. Using exploits to get it to the top, and the fact you only use pussy spots and still get raped... never mind that part...

This was an exploit all along, im kinda disapointed zer0 didn't come down on you harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.