Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Q about !ztele as zombie.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I don't believe it's right for the zombie to be able to !ztele away, but that's just me.

I see it as a human !ztele'ing.

True, the zombies need a chance to survive, but the humans do too.

It's not fair to either party when either side is able to !ztele away to stay alive.
    it's not fair that humans have guns and nades and zombies don't :| ..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

!ztele is and !stuck is meant to get out of cades when you are glitch. i dont care if zombies use it. it just switches them to the other spawn...
    humans cant use it to escape, cuz thats just weak. Zombies can use !ztele to escape from humans because it balances the game out.

humans got cades and weapons.

zombies got special levels and !ztele usage.

win?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    !ztele is and !stuck is meant to get out of cades when you are glitch. i dont care if zombies use it. it just switches them to the other spawn...
    humans cant use it to escape, cuz thats just weak. Zombies can use !ztele to escape from humans because it balances the game out.

humans got cades and weapons.

zombies got special levels and !ztele usage.

win?
    i agree with HOLY SH**T on this one. Zombies can't pin humans unless they are cornered and even then they still have a chance of escaping, Why would it be fair when humans can pin them with gunfire with no chance to move for survival without zteleing out

4. Default

Easy solution to your problem yours' truely.. Don't fight zombie in spawn.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I love when humans cade a spawn. Like Panic2. LOL. I start seeing those vending machines go up, I start zteleing.

6. Default

What kind of a server do you play on Fish?.. Definitely isn't IBIS ZM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    What kind of a server do you play on Fish?.. Definitely isn't IBIS ZM.
    no I've tried it before on that one ZM_office map, were everyone spawns in that big conference room (not the office with the basement where you can tube camp the other one). there are tons of vending machines in the hallways and if you can get enough people to get para's and shoot them all in there so they cover the spawn points or at least most of them, the chances of you catching the first zombie in there are pretty good. I've only been able to do it once but its really satisfying to see the someone spawn as the zombie right into a vending machine and get stuck lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

zombies need to be able to !ztele away or else attempting to break a cade as a zombie will be pointless you will just get stuck and the humans will unload on you and you will die and then noone will try to break cades and humans will always win so thats y zombies can !ztele away and its the same if you get them stuck in somethin because you should be tryin to hold up somewhere not tryin to use the games stuck system to get free kills