Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Q about !ztele as zombie.

1. Question Q about !ztele as zombie.

Just wondering.

Is it fair that, as a human I corner a zombie in a room, i'm unloading on him, and then he !ztele's out? Just to salt the wound, he ztele'd into the room right behing me and then tagged me.

Just addressing this b/c it annoys me and I'm seeing more people do similiar things.

2. Default

Is this atix.. if so .. you deserve the tag :O .. and zombies can !ztele as much as they want.. its the humans that can't !ztele from the enemy... zombies can always !ztele away from the enemy.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

yes this is perfectly legal to do, but as a human you can not ztele away from a zombie. zombies are allowed to use !ztele as an escape if being held back by gunfire.

I'm thinking the zombie spawned and wasn't doing anything, so people decided to go zombie hunt it. turns out he was just afk for a bit and came back to see him being blasted by you or a number of people. you just got unlucky that you were also standing near a spawn point.

you wanna know how to fix this, stop being a noob and learn to kill zombies faster. unloading a gun is not the way to go but you wanna pull out your pistol and shoot it in the head constantly insuring all head shots for more damage.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

WOW. so much hate for asking a question. there's name calling and disgust in both of the answers. I'd like to remind you two, i wanted clarification, since the rules didn't address this situation exactly AND i didn't name names or list a map. It was just a question. I would say I wasn't whining/complaining but that's left up to your perspective.

but overall, thank you for answering my question.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you wanna know how to fix this, stop being a noob and learn to kill zombies faster. unloading a gun is not the way to go but you wanna pull out your pistol and shoot it in the head constantly insuring all head shots for more damage.
    lol, yes, i learned this a while back, and I learned that pulsing your fire will help with accuracy. Sadly, nothing but time will help my aiming skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    Is this atix.. if so .. you deserve the tag :O
    really? you feel this strongly about that? To tell the truth, i'm not sure what atix is other than it may be a map...?
    turns out he was just afk for a bit and came back to see him being blasted by you or a number of people.
    wasnt the case, came up behind two after one turned the other. (if that makes sense....)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    WOW. so much hate for asking a question. there's name calling and disgust in both of the answers. I'd like to remind you two, i wanted clarification, since the rules didn't address this situation exactly AND i didn't name names or list a map. It was just a question. I would say I wasn't whining/complaining but that's left up to your perspective.

but overall, thank you for answering my question.

lol, yes, i learned this a while back, and I learned that pulsing your fire will help with accuracy. Sadly, nothing but time will help my aiming skills.
    really? you feel this strongly about that? To tell the truth, i'm not sure what atix is other than it may be a map...?
    wasnt the case, came up behind two after one turned the other. (if that makes sense....)
    lol yours' truley, its call tough love

6. Default

Thats inthebutt way of welcoming you, hes really nice but weeman is just being a prick. But yes zombies need a chance to win so they can zombie out of gunfire
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Thats inthebutt way of welcoming you, hes really nice
    ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PINK, stop telling people my deepest, darkest secret!!!!!!!!!!

8. Default

xD sorry didnt know I coudlt tell

Edit: Inthebutt is mean??????
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

9. Default

lol yours' truley, its call tough love
    brings a tear to my eye.

but if you really want to love me tough, i got this summer cottage in the hills....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    Just wondering.

Is it fair that, as a human I corner a zombie in a room, i'm unloading on him, and then he !ztele's out? Just to salt the wound, he ztele'd into the room right behing me and then tagged me.

Just addressing this b/c it annoys me and I'm seeing more people do similiar things.
    I don't believe it's right for the zombie to be able to !ztele away, but that's just me.

I see it as a human !ztele'ing.

True, the zombies need a chance to survive, but the humans do too.

It's not fair to either party when either side is able to !ztele away to stay alive.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.