Thread: Forums will not work over seas

1. Default Forums will not work over seas

So I was talking to Curdy today and he has informed me that he is no longer able to view the forums. for those that do not know curdy is from london in england. yes it is a rocks throw across the pond from us.

Curdy would like me to make this thread to let ZERO know of the problem and see if he can come up with any solutions for him.

we need Curdy back on the forums yo!!!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

use atunnel.com

or

proxy.org
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    curdy is from london in england.
    and his ping is normally lower than mine too. my provider sucks.

btw, prolly wrong place too ask, where is ibis servers located?

4. Default

im on a saudi arabian service, and im still here... wtf yo

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

It's located in New York if I recall correctly.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

tks!

-now accepting donations for me getting better internet-

7. Default

Game servers are in dc and web server is in Chicago. When I was out of the country I was able to access it just fine. Is he able to see the site and not the forums or what is his problem. Is he able to ping ibisgaming.com and what is his ip address? I can see it from this monitor output:

Code:
      Monitoring Location      Monitoring Date and Time      Duration(msec)    Status    Error Description   Error Number   Reason
    MN, USA                     9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM          312     S           0     Ok
    NY, USA                     9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM          672     S           0     Ok
    London, UK                 9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM        2047     S           0     Ok
    CA, USA                     9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM         1359     S           0     Ok
    FL, USA                      9/3/2009 3:07:32 PM         656     S           0     Ok
    Hong Kong, China         9/3/2009 3:07:35 PM        3312     S           0     Ok
    Calgary, Canada           9/3/2009 3:07:34 PM       4203     S           0     Ok
    Frankfurt, Germany        9/3/2009 3:07:32 PM       4094     S           0     Ok
    CO, USA                      9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM        672     S           0     Ok
    Sydney, AU                  9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM        4500     S           0     Ok
    TX, USA                       9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM        469     S           0     Ok
    Amsterdam, Netherlands  9/3/2009 3:07:31 PM        1875     S           0     Ok
    Tel-Aviv, Israel             9/3/2009 3:07:32 PM        8719     S           0     Ok
    Last edited by ZERO; 09-03-2009 at 03:13 PM.

8. Default

curdy here jst give an update at the moment im at my bro's place and the web site works fine, jst when im bk in london it jst dosent work no more.

cant get my ip now since im at my brothers but will do at some point right now im

busy busy.....

9. Default

Curdy you nub i was just in london and i found i could access the forums just fine.. though i found alot of places use mozilla firefox instead of the internet explorer.... but i had no problems bra....

P.S YOU OWE ME A DRINK DUDE OR ILL HAVE TO COME BACK AND THROW YOU OFF THE BTT...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone