Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new blood

1. Default new blood

everclipse here saying "Hey!"
    this is my first time posting on ibis and I have just started playing counterstrike with some friends.(a good mix between gun game and wcs)
    I play in a laptop which from time to time likes to take things into its own matters.....that's another story.
    Just letting any and all know who I am and that I am new to all this so see you out there and happy hunting,peace.

2. Default

Willkommen zu die Ibis spiele server. Du bist haben freude in sie server.

3. Default

Dont mind Anex... he lost his mind in Germany sometime ago.

I dont normally respond in this section but since I have to work with this guy and hes my friend figured I'd put in my .02 cents...

Welcome to IBIS forums and good luck your in for a ride with this group of people (lol)...

Have fun and enjoy the servers. IBIS is a great mix of people... good Founders... Good Clan... Good Admins... and Good players (for the most part).

Everclipse name in game is Anbukakashi and I expect everyone to show him the same respect and treatment you would show me... or else I will come serve you a helping of doom and death

4. Default

Welcome to IBIS, enjoy ^_^

5. Default

@ everclipse

Welcome!

@ anex

Ich liebe dich!

@ #all

Yay!

6. Default

Welcome Everclipse, Im pretty sure I've played WCS with you before, look foward to seeing you in game!

7. Default

Thank You for joining IBIS, enjoy your stay
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

enjoy your stay at ibis ^__^

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by everclipse View Post
    this is my first time posting on ibis
    does this mean the secret love that we share together doesn't have to be so secret anymore?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    does this mean the secret love that we share together doesn't have to be so secret anymore?
    Wow... just wow...