Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could meet any celebrity?Who would it be

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    1. If I Had To Choose Someone That I Thought Was The Hottest (A Guy) To Hang With That's A Celebrity, I'd Choose: Vin Diesel, ::: Faints::: OMGsh His BODY Is So Freaking HOTTT Like Like Sizzleing HOT!!!!!! And OMGsh His Confidence Is Just So Freaking SmXy!!!!!!!!!!

2. If I Had To Choose My Fave Girl Celebrity I'd Choose: Tyra Banks Because She Would Be A Fun Person To Hang With, And She's Real And Nuts Like Me Lawlz!!!!! And Has So Much Personality Like Me!!!!!! Lawlz I'd Def Choose Tyra Banks For Sure!!!!!!

But House Is Still My Fave Though

P.s. Oh And NYS Lawlz What's Wrong With You!?!?! She's Not Hot At All!!!!!!!!!
    That reminds me, Vin Diesel plays CS:S. A friend of mine played with him, and gave me the IP for the server that Diesel plays on. I gotta look it up in my logs...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    That reminds me, Vin Diesel plays CS:S. A friend of mine played with him, and gave me the IP for the server that Diesel plays on. I gotta look it up in my logs...

No Way!!!!! Are You Serious!?!?!?!? No Seriously Are You?!?!?!?!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

3. Default

Bob Saget FTW
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Sofia Vergara..... I'd eat it all day...
    We will fight for her.

She's fucking hot.

*thrusts*

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Lost aint a movie. Its a TV show.

PS. If they made a movie and shes in it, i stand corrected.

Lolz im sorry i know its not a movie its a T.V show thing as you said i was gunna come back and correct my self cause i knew i made a mistake

6. Default

Hillary Duff.........so innocent....so fresh....still a virgin......not after im done with it.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hillary Duff.........so innocent....so fresh....still a virgin......not after im done with it.
    dude where have you been??? hillary duff is not a virgin, she used to date that one guy from good charlotte or what ever that band is called. I'm pretty sure she lost her v-card a long time ago.

sorry hitman that would make you sloppy seconds hahaah.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    dude where have you been??? hillary duff is not a virgin, she used to date that one guy from good charlotte or what ever that band is called. I'm pretty sure she lost her v-card a long time ago.

sorry hitman that would make you sloppy seconds hahaah.
    She also was banging that guy from the 70s Show...Valderrama. So yeah...sloppy thirds...

9. Default

Or another celebrity i would rather meet would probably be christina aguilera

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    We will fight for her.

She's fucking hot.

*thrusts*
    That would make you bi-sexual ?