Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Chronic kicking other Admin

1. Default

lol u censor yourself but this entire argument would had been prevented if people bought anti serpant ward potions

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    lol u censor yourself but this entire argument would had been prevented if people bought anti serpant ward potions

No, because while SW potions work, in the presence of 2-3 wards, they disappear real quick as they are temporary not permament. They guard against a few hits or by a timelimit once you run across a ward. So while used on any objective the potion will lose its effects before the ward will disappear, thereby still causing the problem.

I censor myself because, to my knowledge we are supposed to refrain from profanity on and off the servers. Which I do my best to follow the rules set in place by Zero. If profanity is alright on the forums I will gladly go back and edit my post to remove the censorship.

3. Default

Lol amazing how stories get altered so much in the eyes of these dumb admins.

When I do rate check I GIVE people 1-2 rounds then I kick them. If you werent there for the entire time then stfu and gtfo. Simple as that.

You guys want to do everythng by the rule book, then you guys don't even know the real Hitman. We are doing this by the rule book.

Btw since we can now do whatever we want to admins, I think I might go on a kicking spree
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Hitman, that rate incident was 2-3 weeks ago, I'm sorry if my memory isn't perfect. And I was there the entire time, I was on the server 2-3 hours before you even showed up and started doing that. Anytime you start losing you try to do something to make yourself win or gain a favorable advantage(Such as the skin changes). If you feel like going on a kicking spree, go for it, I'd love to see you find me do something wrong that would validate you kicking me. At which point I would be happy to report the abuse you decide to show.

Chronic had a good reason, but because its against you, you take it personal and then say no one knows what they are talking about. Deflate that ego some and you might figure out where the normal player is coming from. After you left last night, things calmed down and went back to normal. Granted there was still bitching and moaning on the server about what you did. Two people stuck up for you that I can remember, Ryan and Blanket, everyone else was pissed with you, and whats funny is, it wasn't the wards they were pissed off about so much, it's that god damn attitude of yours that you choose display. So learn to

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
    Hitman, that rate incident was 2-3 weeks ago, I'm sorry if my memory isn't perfect. And I was there the entire time, I was on the server 2-3 hours before you even showed up and started doing that. Anytime you start losing you try to do something to make yourself win or gain a favorable advantage(Such as the skin changes). If you feel like going on a kicking spree, go for it, I'd love to see you find me do something wrong that would validate you kicking me. At which point I would be happy to report the abuse you decide to show.

Chronic had a good reason, but because its against you, you take it personal and then say no one knows what they are talking about. Deflate that ego some and you might figure out where the normal player is coming from. After you left last night, things calmed down and went back to normal. Granted there was still bitching and moaning on the server about what you did. Two people stuck up for you that I can remember, Ryan and Blanket, everyone else was pissed with you, and whats funny is, it wasn't the wards they were pissed off about so much, it's that god damn attitude of yours that you choose display. So learn to

No it was the wards. But I was lenient. not anymore Rules or bust. Tried making it fun but these new people don't have a sense of humor. Now the unban me section will be filled. And yes I will have demos on every kick and ban
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

Are you really being a girl about being kicked? And then taking it personal? Fuck I thought I needed midol. You got KICKED not BANNED. get over it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

lol but he's saying he got kicked EVEN THOUGH HE IS ADMIN

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    lol but he's saying he got kicked EVEN THOUGH HE IS ADMIN
    who cares. i used to get kicked when i was an admin at a server cause i'd be acting like an asshole. sometimes, it has to be done. just because you have admin doesn't mean it gives you the right to act like an asshole. in that case, let me subscribe because i can be a big fucking bitch. seriously? by the looks of it you fucking deserved it and this thread should have never been created, but your ego took the best of you.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    ...this thread should have never been created, but your ego took the best of you.
    Agreed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil View Post
    My real opinion on this Hitman, is that since day one of me starting on the server you've been an absolute dick to players if they aren't regulars. The first day I joined the server you were banning new players because their rates weren't correct. You gave the players like 10 seconds to change and then you proceeded to ban them. Even if it was a temporary ban, that over the line since I can bet that most of the players that didn't have their rates set properly, didn't even know how to do it.

Doesn't matter if you admit to changing your skins to being invisible during play, it IS abuse because it creates an unfair advantage to anyone not on your team. I can see flame pred's just fine, but everytime you did that it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to see, because there is nothing to see.

Chronic was right in doing what he did(Even if it was against the ToS, because it's also an admin's duty to preserve the gaming environment from players like you, not perpetrate it), because even after we got on your case about it, you continued to do it. Granted you did test, but up until that test you continued to do it because you didn't want to listen to the players because "you know better". In my opinion, you have a lack of disregard for anyone who isn't your "friend". You continously say to everyone and even directly to the newbies to the server that they don't matter because they won't stick around for more than 2 weeks. Attitudes like yours is the reason that people won't stick around. And so what if they don't stick around for more than two weeks, We on the WCS server will enjoy their company for those two weeks and if we never seem them again, good luck to them.

Lastly, my opinion is my own. So GO F_CK YOURSELF.
    yes. hitman has no mercy and pity for anyone so if your by hitman might as well leave because he will ruin the party and agree'd with master stop QQing about the wards hitman you were asked, and if they agree that you deserve'd it QQ because you don't get it your way just because you pay 11 bucks so you can do what ever THE FUCK you want. and agree'd with loka it was a FUCKING KICk so it was only about 30 sec. your QQing because you missed a round of getting your rank up what a whore
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10