Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Chronic kicking other Admin

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    yes. hitman has no mercy and pity for anyone so if your by hitman might as well leave because he will ruin the party and agree'd with master stop QQing about the wards hitman you were asked, and if they agree that you deserve'd it QQ because you don't get it your way just because you pay 11 bucks so you can do what ever THE FUCK you want. and agree'd with loka it was a FUCKING KICk so it was only about 30 sec. your QQing because you missed a round of getting your rank up what a whore

Lol Holy Sonic you out of all people should not even be talking here. You were abnned by me multiple times for constant rule breaking after a shit load of chances. Remmeber ZM server? Hmm? Now your banned for a week for cade breaking.

I dont do whatever the fuck I want, I just didn't realize that these morons had such a dry sense of humor (most).

Lets see what reaction people get when I start kicking admins

Plus I am not a rank whore and I will never be a rank whore. I was owning and they QQed about the wards in which case I stopped after we tested it out. <---------- Call me Liar please
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Never denied turning myself invisible along with every other admin in the server at the time since I have the command set to IBIS name. Wont deny that and I also wont deny the fact that I have the worst temper in the world.

I just find it funny that every time I join a server under an alias, I always find people doing shit like the money glitch which I probably will have to name later. And I also find it funny how everyone plays eva but when hitman comes in, quick change your classes.

Its not even that, If ind it EVEN MORE FUNNIER that you youselves are bitching at the wards on Nipperhouse being on the FRONT OF THE HOUSE when you yourselves were doing it the map before on the hostages.

I stopped after me and Blackmage tested it out. He died trying to go into the basement and the wards were in the front of the house. After that, it was finished and never did it again. Amazing how you guys are saying all this but yet again your guilty of it too. Glad to know that when I go udner an alias this is all going on. Next time I might just start banning you all for it without revealing myself since you know your warnings now

really funny
    You admit to abusing your admin and find it okay because other people do it to?

That's fucking stupid. I don't care how many people cheat with admin commands to get ahead, that doesn't give you the right to do it.

And to top it all off, YOU GOT FUCKING KICKED! Go back to the server and settle it with Chronic. Don't bring that shit here.

3. Default

What people fail to realize is that an admin used his powers against another admin. If the admin is being abusive then the right steps are to demo the admin that's abusing his powers.
    Whether it's a small thing as kick. Let that shit happen to me and you will see your results afterward.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Lol Holy Sonic you out of all people should not even be talking here. You were abnned by me multiple times for constant rule breaking after a shit load of chances. Remmeber ZM server? Hmm? Now your banned for a week for cade breaking.

I dont do whatever the fuck I want, I just didn't realize that these morons had such a dry sense of humor (most).

Lets see what reaction people get when I start kicking admins

Plus I am not a rank whore and I will never be a rank whore. I was owning and they QQed about the wards in which case I stopped after we tested it out. <---------- Call me Liar please
    oh the info they provided made it look like you were QQing my apologizes, and i didn't cade broke i blew the BRIDGE on accident i learned my lesson that you never listen to people because people said no one was on the bridge, so i blew but it turned out as a lie, so yea. christmas said i was good to go the next day. so it was only for the night, and yes i learned my lesson your my SUPREME MASTER, please forgive me
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    What people fail to realize is that an admin used his powers against another admin. If the admin is being abusive then the right steps are to demo the admin that's abusing his powers.
    Whether it's a small thing as kick. Let that shit happen to me and you will see your results afterward.
    ^^

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    oh the info they provided made it look like you were QQing my apologizes, and i didn't cade broke i blew the BRIDGE on accident i learned my lesson that you never listen to people because people said no one was on the bridge, so i blew but it turned out as a lie, so yea. christmas said i was good to go the next day. so it was only for the night, and yes i learned my lesson your my SUPREME MASTER, please forgive me
    You're an idiot Sonic. You've cade broke/destroyed planks NUMEROUS TIMES on ZM.

That is a common fact. How many times did it take for you to be forcefully removed from the server before you learned your lesson?

I've seen you nade barricades RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES.

You shouldn't even post on here.

Now, goodnight.

7. Default

I hope this all was a joke or sarcasam. Ive always lookd up to you cloud/hitman... but Ive playd with Chronic for some time now and he is more than just a fair and just admin... he is the type of person I would expect of clan. I have defended you many times from players (who said in game on WCS) that you were a dick and had admin just to bully other people that it wasnt true.... please dont make me look a fool for defending you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I hope this all was a joke or sarcasam. Ive always lookd up to you cloud/hitman... but Ive playd with Chronic for some time now and he is more than just a fair and just admin... he is the type of person I would expect of clan. I have defended you many times from players (who said in game on WCS) that you were a dick and had admin just to bully other people that it wasnt true.... please dont make me look a fool for defending you.
    Dont defend. Thanks but dont need it.

Wickedtribe said it best. "Dont mind these morons. Half of them won't even udnerstand my jokes."

Which is true I like to make the server fun and when I see people getting pissy that im doing something worng I stop. But they want it by the books so they got it by the books.

9. Default

Man I do hope your right... I feel torn between two people I really respect. You two should just talk this out cause you are both excellent Admins.

10. Default

wasn't all that stoof sonic did his brother's fault?as in his little brother