Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin Chronic kicking other Admin

1. Default Admin Chronic kicking other Admin

This happened between 12:00 and 1:15 AM EST on the WCS server.

Lots of people in the server and we all got into an argument about wards. They were right and I was wrong so Is topped after they brought it up that event he wards in front of the house on xmas_nipeprhouse would kill people going downstairs to the bombsite in the basement. We tested and I stopped.

Chronic then proceeds to continue arguing with me and he said admin or not he will respond. After we both exchanged words I was KICKED by Chronic. <----- ADMIN breaking ToS

So I would love to get the logs pulled for those times since everything was said in admin chat with him and me.

Please try to deny it. At least when I KICK an admin and its accidental then I apoligize about it, but since your such a fucking asshole that says "im not bothered by what zero will do, nor do I bother you" I hope to god you get your justice and kicking removed.

Jigsaw has been notified already bujt no response as of yet and WickedTribe <ibis> came in to defuse the situation but to little avail.

Zero please deal with this.

Enjoy your LAbor Day Weekend!!!

EDIT----------

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Very First Rule

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    Last edited by Hitman; 09-05-2009 at 12:26 AM.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Come on Chronic. You and recoil talking about what to type is a waste of time. please write what you really think.

Im going to bed. Should give you two plenty of time to "BRAINSTORM"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    This happened between 12:00 and 1:15 AM EST on the WCS server.

Lots of people in the server and we all got into an argument about wards. They were right and I was wrong so Is topped after they brought it up that event he wards in front of the house on xmas_nipeprhouse would kill people going downstairs to the bombsite in the basement. We tested and I stopped.

Chronic then proceeds to continue arguing with me and he said admin or not he will respond. After we both exchanged words I was KICKED by Chronic. <----- ADMIN breaking ToS

So I would love to get the logs pulled for those times since everything was said in admin chat with him and me.

Please try to deny it. At least when I KICK an admin and its accidental then I apoligize about it, but since your such a fucking asshole that says "im not bothered by what zero will do, nor do I bother you" I hope to god you get your justice and kicking removed.

Jigsaw has been notified already bujt no response as of yet and WickedTribe <ibis> came in to defuse the situation but to little avail.

Zero please deal with this.

Enjoy your LAbor Day Weekend!!!

Before you put your panties in an uproar, oops to late!

You were asked politely to stop warding objectives in nipperhouse. You proceeded for three rounds setting them in proximity of terrorist objectives, mutliple wards once. I stated the rule regarding warding objectives... As did other Admins and regulars, following the rules... I also told you if your abusive, I dont care, you can't ban me, I am able to do what I want attitude was going to continue, that you would be kicked (I have not had to ban anyone, yet), but continous argueing with admins could result in ban...

After you were kicked, the enviroment settled and fun continued... that was until you returned to the room, still cocky as ever and dragged an Admin in that had no knowledge of your behaviors, merely on your childish complaining... your third time in was in spectator mode, threatening me, to which I told you then and will tell you now... I am not easily intimidated, and you do not scare me... you were disruptive... I kicked you... that is the facts...

Your use of foal language indicates your inability to rationalize that you were wrong, nor would you calm down, nor did you stop warding objectives, all because you feel you can, need to and would... No body said they were going to ban you, nor were you banned. I kicked you for disruption... feel free to ask the number of people playing, including other admins... your constent disregard for other Admins may need to be addressed, by zero or jigsaw at a later date... you even stated that you're "Untouchable" , even bragging and coaxing a disruptive atmosphere for all... You blew everything out of perportion, in what could only be discribed as a spoiled child, who did not get his way...

When you want to be a grown-up come talk to me... save your tantrums for the forums... but leave your attitude and disrespect outside the server... I have a reputation for fairness, rationalization, and noncombative discussions... if you can not respect the majority of player on the server, follow the rules whether written or morally designated, then find another server... I did my job to try and restore a non-chaotic enviroment, and dealt with this situation accordingly... as far as I'm concerned, this topic is over...

~Chronic aka Rogue

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post

Before you put your panties in an uproar, oops to late!

You were asked politely to stop warding objectives in nipperhouse. You proceeded for three rounds setting them in proximity of terrorist objectives, mutliple wards once. I stated the rule regarding warding objectives... As did other Admins and regulars, following the rules... I also told you if your abusive, I dont care, you can't ban me, I am able to do what I want attitude was going to continue, that you would be kicked (I have not had to ban anyone, yet), but continous argueing with admins could result in ban...

After you were kicked, the enviroment settled and fun continued... that was until you returned to the room, still cocky as ever and dragged an Admin in that had no knowledge of your behaviors, merely on your childish complaining... your third time in was in spectator mode, threatening me, to which I told you then and will tell you now... I am not easily intimidated, and you do not scare me... you were disruptive... I kicked you... that is the facts...

Your use of foal language indicates your inability to rationalize that you were wrong, nor would you calm down, nor did you stop warding objectives, all because you feel you can, need to and would... No body said they were going to ban you, nor were you banned. I kicked you for disruption... feel free to ask the number of people playing, including other admins... your constent disregard for other Admins may need to be addressed, by zero or jigsaw at a later date... you even stated that you're "Untouchable" , even bragging and coaxing a disruptive atmosphere for all... You blew everything out of perportion, in what could only be discribed as a spoiled child, who did not get his way...

When you want to be a grown-up come talk to me... save your tantrums for the forums... but leave your attitude and disrespect outside the server... I have a reputation for fairness, rationalization, and noncombative discussions... if you can not respect the majority of player on the server, follow the rules whether written or morally designated, then find another server... I did my job to try and restore a non-chaotic enviroment, and dealt with this situation accordingly... as far as I'm concerned, this topic is over...

~Chronic aka Rogue

Never said I was untouchable. But this is about you now. You fucked up and you broke the rule. Think I care what you think? Its the internet and we all do what we want. I stopped and after I stopped you kicked me because you couldn't even respond to me in game because you didn't even know what to say. your answer? Kick me.

Nice going.g

Admin logs please

Btw I have been here way longer than you have been. I have been admin before and every time ther was an abuse thread against me 99% of the time it ended up with the poster being humiliated. I don't post admin abuse threads against anyone and you sir are the first admin abuse thread I have posted. (Maybe second)

You say that you got nothing else to say but then you run away. Please stay awhile. Wanna hear mear of your brilliance. Thanks!!

5. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6

Very First Rule

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.

Guess he didnt see it the first time.

6. Talking

Hmmm I can't believe I had to make an account here.

Anyways.

Chronic Speaks the Truth.

- Hitman, with his horrible record of admin abuse, wards objectives and stuff.
    - I personally didn't care much about the wards, but I guess my hatred of his whole "I'm gonna use admin to change my color and make myself invisible when i'm losing" thing goes deep.
    - Chronic did what an admin should; he enforced the rules of the server to keep the server playable and to keep the players happy.

I'm not sure if the higher admins care about the abuse, or if hitman is their friend irl. If so I guess he can do whatever he wants cause he technically owns the server.

And the challenge hitman stated for the regulars, to provide evidence of his abuse will probably never show up because his abuse makes people not care anymore and makes them leave the server forever. (p.s.I have a full demo on my other computer about 500km away) XD

And if you really don't want to read all of the above:
    "Chronic isn't to blame, He did his job. Apparently I'm going to be humiliated or something by hitman for accusing him of abuse?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Never said I was untouchable. But this is about you now. Btw I have been here way longer than you have been. I have been admin before and every time ther was an abuse thread against me 99% of the time it ended up with the poster being humiliated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Suace View Post
    I hope to god you get your justice and kicking removed.

P.S. I probably won't get back to this for a while. I just moved.
    Last edited by blahrgness; 09-05-2009 at 01:19 AM.

7. Default

As far as i know, when I came in the server when this arguement was already in full heat. Few things I can say:

1) When i entered the server, I still saw wards on objectives, although I wasn't sure who did it until i finally understood what was going on.

2) The gaming environment did become much more fun when Hitman left the server.

3) Hitman does abuse his admin powers to change his body and weapon colour to make himself FULLY invisible 99% of the time he's a flame predator. Although, it doesn't bother me as much as it does many other players.

4) Being an admin's primary purpose is to protect/serve/assist the players on the server. Chronic's intentions were good as he tried to assist and protect the players on the server from unfair actions like warding objectives. Moreover, with Hitman's atittude, all of us were just getting bummed out; a couple of players left after awhile too. However, I do think that Chronic's way of doing it was a lil harsh, it is a rule that you cannot kick a fellow clan member. Thus, maybe we should clarify in the rules/admin initiation what to do when you notice a fellow admin is abusing/ruining the atmosphere?

5) Nevertheless, I have seen Hitman been a pretty cool player when he is not in a bad/cocky mood. He just needs to understand that just because he is an Ibis.a member doesn't mean he's better, more special or even "untouchable". I would respect you a lot more if you a lil more humble. But this is where Hitman comes and says "Well I dont give two shits about what you think about me" and that's bascially what the whole problem is.

And no, I don't have a SS of Hitman. In-game, i was referring to another admin. But I wont bring that issue up as the it has already been solved with that admin.
    Last edited by Ryanrenesis; 09-05-2009 at 10:15 AM.

8. Default

Never denied turning myself invisible along with every other admin in the server at the time since I have the command set to IBIS name. Wont deny that and I also wont deny the fact that I have the worst temper in the world.

I just find it funny that every time I join a server under an alias, I always find people doing shit like the money glitch which I probably will have to name later. And I also find it funny how everyone plays eva but when hitman comes in, quick change your classes.

Its not even that, If ind it EVEN MORE FUNNIER that you youselves are bitching at the wards on Nipperhouse being on the FRONT OF THE HOUSE when you yourselves were doing it the map before on the hostages.

I stopped after me and Blackmage tested it out. He died trying to go into the basement and the wards were in the front of the house. After that, it was finished and never did it again. Amazing how you guys are saying all this but yet again your guilty of it too. Glad to know that when I go udner an alias this is all going on. Next time I might just start banning you all for it without revealing myself since you know your warnings now

really funny

9. Default

will people stop QQing about wards they should just buy the anti serpant ward potion theres your profit

10. Default

My real opinion on this Hitman, is that since day one of me starting on the server you've been an absolute dick to players if they aren't regulars. The first day I joined the server you were banning new players because their rates weren't correct. You gave the players like 10 seconds to change and then you proceeded to ban them. Even if it was a temporary ban, that over the line since I can bet that most of the players that didn't have their rates set properly, didn't even know how to do it.

Doesn't matter if you admit to changing your skins to being invisible during play, it IS abuse because it creates an unfair advantage to anyone not on your team. I can see flame pred's just fine, but everytime you did that it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to see, because there is nothing to see.

Chronic was right in doing what he did(Even if it was against the ToS, because it's also an admin's duty to preserve the gaming environment from players like you, not perpetrate it), because even after we got on your case about it, you continued to do it. Granted you did test, but up until that test you continued to do it because you didn't want to listen to the players because "you know better". In my opinion, you have a lack of disregard for anyone who isn't your "friend". You continously say to everyone and even directly to the newbies to the server that they don't matter because they won't stick around for more than 2 weeks. Attitudes like yours is the reason that people won't stick around. And so what if they don't stick around for more than two weeks, We on the WCS server will enjoy their company for those two weeks and if we never seem them again, good luck to them.

Lastly, my opinion is my own. So GO F_CK YOURSELF.