Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Speed Hacker in ZM....

1. Default Speed Hacker in ZM....

Legolas (strzelec)
    STEAM_0:0:15972811

He was speed hacking around a escape map, have a demo of it.

2. Default

obvious speed hacks good catch sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Hey i was the one to say demo him!!! i was the one who saw him speed hacking cause i didnt have the thing to be able to demo or i would have demo'ed him but anyways

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Hey i was the one to say demo him!!! i was the one who saw him speed hacking cause i didnt have the thing to be able to demo or i would have demo'ed him but anyways

umm dart. you go to console and do "record *name you want to be" but in console it looks like this record iamawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    Legolas (strzelec)

He was speed hacking around a escape map, have a demo of it.
    alfa good catch hope to see you catch more
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    Legolas (strzelec)

He 's was speed hacking around a escape map, have a demo of it.
    I Read This Thread Earlier, So I Went In There Later To See If He Was Still In There Speedhacking, And He Still Was!!!!! So Therefore He Is Now BANNED For 7 Days !!!!!!!! So No Worrys It's All Taken Care Of Now
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 09-06-2009 at 01:06 AM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I Read This Thread Earlier, So I Went In There Later To See If He Was Still In There Speedhacking, And He Still Was!!!!! So Therefore He Is Now BANNED For 7 Days !!!!!!!! So No Worrys It's All Taken Care Of Now
    Wow.

Hacking is an instant perma ban.

Just. Wow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Wow.

Hacking is an instant perma ban.

Just. Wow.

No No Christmas See When Your On LSD 7 Day Bans Are Like Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Long !!!!111one!!! Leik Oh My Gawsh LoLoL.

EDIT: Saw him yesterday, STEAM_0:0:15972811

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    It's a permaban. Good job.

9. Default

The guy's still coming to the server. Just saw him 5-8 minutes ago on ZM, noticed him warping around as a classic when he was trying to assault the vent I was in.

Attached is a demo. He's able to turn it on when he needs it.

Use Shift+F2 to Goto around 18000 to see him speed hack as a classic.

Same SteamID that was suppose to be banned.

# 970 "lol" STEAM_0:0:15972811 15:23 297 0 spawning
    Last edited by Mallissin; 07-24-2010 at 10:00 AM.

10. Default

[QUOTE=Holy-Sonic;28863]umm dart. you go to console and do "record *name you want to be" but in console it looks like this record iamawesome

LawLz now i know tht But hopefully he never comes back even though it was just 7 days