Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Couple of Things Need to Be Done on ZM

1. Default A Couple of Things Need to Be Done on ZM

1. The objects here seem to be much easier pushing/flipping. The prior to the server change, the objects were a tad heavier. Because of this, almost all the cades in every map that are common to go to are now nerfed. The zombies can easily push vending machines or bookcases out of the way without much effort. At this point we all have to resort to 'Eth' spots (i.e. Tubes/vents) as a sure way to stay alive to see the next round.

2. The P90 shoots significantly slower than before. And I have felt that P90s are much less accurate than it used to. Also, I couldn't tell if turning on the flashlight improves your accuracy. I tried both ways and they still seem like turning it on won't make much of a difference.

It's frustrating to see that the cades that we've discovered and made are now being nerfed because of the physics here and it is a damn shame to see nub tube campers end up with more kills than me =(. The speed and accuracy of the P90 is something I can adapt to but the properties of the objects is a more important issue in my opinion.

I appreciate it if things can be done about it. I will also PM Zero and Jigsaw.

2. Default

yea i noticed that stuff to

3. Default

Yes me too on highschool yesterday, we got the bookcase up and a 2 couches behind it, and hobo came along, pressed e on it for a sec and it was instantly knocked down and he was in.

4. Default

I think I found what the problem was. (The physics)

The p90's accuracy is in no way influenced by the server

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    I think I found what the problem was. (The physics)

The p90's accuracy is in no way influenced by the server
    with out the p90 a bunch of us (hobo, james, me, others too) would be helpless.

thats our main weapon lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

is it possible to set up a separate cading only server using the current one, and then set up a new escape only one with no rank system and no parachutes?

it seems like everyones begging for escape maps all the time now and the only time I can find a good cading one is late at night, i'd like to play more but these escape maps just ruin our ranks.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    with out the p90 a bunch of us (hobo, james, me, others too) would be helpless.

thats our main weapon lol.
    P90 PRO FOR LIFE.

*pounds chest, peace sign* REPRESENT.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    is it possible to set up a separate cading only server using the current one, and then set up a new escape only one with no rank system and no parachutes?

it seems like everyones begging for escape maps all the time now and the only time I can find a good cading one is late at night, i'd like to play more but these escape maps just ruin our ranks.
    Like I said before, the ranking system isn't that big of a deal.

9. Default

still there was a plan to make a separate cading map only server before, and it seems like every other maps an escape map.

10. Default

Thank you Zero for fixing up the objects as they are pretty much on par with the settings prior to the server switch. That was pretty much my main concern.