Thread: the ibis hotel?

1. Default the ibis hotel?

So i was here in amsterdam okay guys and i saw this place called the ibis hotel.. so i went in and thought hmm wow maybe they still have my name on file so i went in and asked them if they were part of the ibis community and if they might still have my name "clone" on file somewhere.. i asked them if they new zero who was the owner of the ibis community but they had no idea what i was talking about.. i got it all on video and as soon as i find a decent computer ill upload it but im just letting you guys know that if u ever run into the ibis hotel be warned your subscriptions for admin MEANS NOTHING!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

WoW Ibis community is internatinal ! xD
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

3. Default

*slaps both of you* ^^

Still, upload that video

4. Default

Lol.. Nice Clone.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Lmfao.

Clone. Did you do your laugh like right in his face before you sprinted out ?

I'm going to beat you if you didn't.

6. Default

i wanted to but the girl was eyeing this big security guard behind me... and i didnt feel like being thrown out i would rather have walked out like a man then be kicked out like a nub on CSS...

Clone

"Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"

Clone

7. Default

Clone, you get in a car, and drive 3 hours towards Bitburg, Germany. Call me up at 4915157852661. Then my ass will promptly get into my car and happily drive over to hang out with you and take you to all the sexy party time diskoteks.

8. Default

I wanna come D:

9. Default

L. M. A. O.

Nice, Clone.

Simply awesome.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Clone, you get in a car, and drive 3 hours towards Bitburg, Germany. Call me up at 4915157852661. Then my ass will promptly get into my car and happily drive over to hang out with you and take you to all the sexy party time diskoteks.
    Mein freund I'm in paris right now xo I go no time go come there but I may give u a call and laugh then hang up gut ja??!!

Clone

Clone