Thread: ZM map suggestions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default ZM map suggestions.

Lots of maps on ZM as is, but thought I'd put these up b/c they interest me.
    ***if you know more about them, pls tell us***

all links are to FPSBanana and the quotes are from the reviewers.

Crazycity Remake
    It's crazy city with more rooms, sewers and supposedly fps. Just seems more interesting that the one we currently have.

~~~~~just tried it. it's very similiar to the original Crazy city, but it now has a sewer system, 2 more teleporters from the sewers... and maybe that's all. other than that, it's actually better than our current crazy city, imo.~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by yours' truely; 09-07-2009 at 03:53 PM.

2. Default

deathstar escape <<<<<<< ... ill tell you this now so you won't absolutely be surprised if this get added on IBIS... This map will fail to the point of wtf with fast zombies... I played this on SteamGamers 4 days straight.. I know what I'm talking about.. even with no zombie class in SG... humans easily lose about 65% of the time.. now if u add in fast zombies and predators.. it will make the map impossible for humans to even come remotely close to winning.. oh ye did i mention fail nading ???!? ye those are quite common on this map.. (with knockback that is)

other 2 maps.. no opinion haven't tested them anywhere yet
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

ty for telling me.

I've only seen screenshots of these maps and have no idea of how they would actually play, so if you do know, speak up!

will edit original post to say I haven't tested them and only seen screenies.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    deathstar escape <<<<<<< ... ill tell you this now so you won't absolutely be surprised if this get added on IBIS... This map will fail to the point of wtf with fast zombies... I played this on SteamGamers 4 days straight.. I know what I'm talking about.. even with no zombie class in SG... humans easily lose about 65% of the time.. now if u add in fast zombies and predators.. it will make the map impossible for humans to even come remotely close to winning.. oh ye did i mention fail nading ???!? ye those are quite common on this map.. (with knockback that is)

other 2 maps.. no opinion haven't tested them anywhere yet
    I Agree With Weeman With The Deathstar Map, I Don't Think I've Ever played It Though, But It Does'nt Look that Good, And It's To Long So It Will Probably Fail For The Humans!!!!!!!!! But WtfHax Is Like My Fave Map So STFU Lawlz
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

k, i'm gonna remove the deathstar map.

If anyone else saw a map, pls provide a link, a description, etc. I'll copy paste to original.

6. Default

I'd like to ask everyone here a favor..

Download the maps, and play them yourselves for awhile before suggesting them.

Neko Athletic Park used to be on the server if I recall, it got removed.

Crazy city isn't a good map to start with either I don't think.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

oh, we can do that?

do i have use it on a private server or is there a way to play it offline? I'm a nub.

[QUOTE=yours' truely;28914]Lots of maps on ZM as is, but thought I'd put these up b/c they interest me.
    ***I've only seen screenshots of these and have not actually played on them***
    ***if you know more about them, pls tell us***

Athletic Park
    Pink, bright, bubbly. It looks like a joke map, but people seem to like it.

Well Yeah That Map I Know, And It Is Fun Yeah, But You Guys Would Complain About The Bright CoLoRs Lawlz But Other Then That It Was A Very Fun Map To Play On
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn