Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Punishment Park (Film)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I think if you pick up a history book and read about the Nazis, Communism in Russia and China, you could guess my position on the subject. History repeats itself.

Hey dude guess whats going on this weekend in Germany? There is a 9/11 truth movement here and they are conducting a protest outside the United States embassy here. You know that the majority of other countries think 9/11 was an inside job? You know why? Because the same shit happened in their countries 60 to 70 years ago.

Christmas you need to stop watching Bill Oreilly and Sean Hannity. :[
    Oh dear god please tell me you are kidding.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Do you think 9/11 was NOT an inside job?

Please God tell me YOU are kidding...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Do you know the history of the world or do I have quote it for you? Government doesn't care about you. Never has never will. They only want more power.

Take a look at Bush. Saddam Hussein, who was the dictator in the middle east and had dominance over oil, was wanting to start trading in Euros. Just like if China was to start trading in another currency, would help ruin the dollar as is stood. He saw the decline of value in the dollar and decide to trade in something worth more value, the Euro. Then 9/11 happens and it is said that Osama did it. Americans get upset and want to invade. Reminiscent of Nazi Germany and their invasion of Poland? We then invade the middle eat "looking" for Weapons of mass destruction. We never found any. Then we are told that Saddam is harboring Osama so we go after him. Kill him and still no Osama or WMDs. Later we find out that Osama was an ally of the us and fought along side us in previous wars. We still can't find the mother fucker and now we have pissed off a lot of Iraqis and Pakistanis by invading their homeland.

America is trying to expand its authority and influence to other countries that it has no business in. Imperialism. We also have the man who supports America in power. So its likeley that he will keep trading in the dollar. All thanks to 9/11.

Isn't this starting to resemble past historical events?

Bah, back on topic, bitte.
    Last edited by anex; 09-08-2009 at 04:13 PM.

4. Default

Do you know the history of the world or do I have quote it for you? Government doesn't care about you. Never has never will. They only want more power.
    Some evidence that the US government carried out/had a hand in the 9/11 attacks would be nice.

Take a look at Bush. Saddam Hussein, who was the dictator in the middle east and had dominance over oil, was wanting to start trading in Euros. Just like if China was to start trading in another currency, would help ruin the dollar as is stood. He saw the decline of value in the dollar and decide to trade in something worth more value, the Euro.
    Cool story bro.

Then 9/11 happens and it is said that Osama did it.
    Well he did admit to it, but I guess he was brainwashed?

Americans get upset and want to invade. Reminiscent of Nazi Germany and their invasion of Poland?
    Reminiscent of Pearl Harbor. The US didn't blame a religion for anything, didn't send a single race in concentration camps, there was no mass genocide of innocent civilians in those non-existent camps, etc etc.

We then invade the middle eat "looking" for Weapons of mass destruction. We never found any.
    The majority of politicians (republican and democrat, including Hillary Clinton and Al Gore) believed that Saddam either had WMDs or was aggressively attempting to access them.

Then we are told that Saddam is harboring Osama so we go after him. Kill him and still no Osama or WMDs. Later we find out that Osama was an ally of the us and fought along side us in previous wars. We still can't find the mother fucker and now we have pissed off a lot of Iraqis and Pakistanis by invading their homeland.
    1. The "saddam is harboring Osama" was a blatant falsehood.
    2. Osama was part of the Afghanistani resistance in the Cold War. That doesn't make is okay for him to conspire to kill thousands of Americans. Pointless
    3. We have also pleased a lot of Iraqis and Pakistanis, but that has nothing to do with 9/11, so I digress.

America is trying to expand its authority and influence to other countries that it has no business in. Imperialism. We also have the man who supports America in power. So its likeley that he will keep trading in the dollar. All thanks to 9/11.

Isn't this starting to resemble past historical events?

Bah, back on topic, bitte.
    Sorry, if you honestly are going to believe that the US government had a hand in 9/11 based on "History told me so" then you shouldn't even be recommending any kind of movie to any of us.

In other words: you are fucking retarded and should GTFO.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Do you think 9/11 was NOT an inside job?

Please God tell me YOU are kidding...
    This is coming from someone who wants to join the US Marines? wow.

I don't agree with the War, but you better believe every fucking soldier is defending for freedom whether they believe in the war or not. It's their fucking job. God I hate my ex so much, but I never wish her to be harmed if she gets deployed. good god.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

@ anex

This argument with Christmas is pointless.

He's thick-headed (as we've seen him display with Autumn).

You present facts and historical basis and logic; he dismisses it with a one-liner "Cool story bro."

@ Christmas

It might be hard for you to accept certain truths, such as that the government uses people and only wants power and money.

Until you accept this, YOU are fucking naive and should GTFO.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    This is coming from someone who wants to join the US Marines? wow.

I don't agree with the War, but you better believe every fucking soldier is defending for freedom whether they believe in the war or not. It's their fucking job. God I hate my ex so much, but I never wish her to be harmed if she gets deployed. good god.
    I stand behind the Marines (and the entire U.S. Military), and their core values and oaths. This doesn't mean that I support every war that the government declares.

These are two very different things.

Every Marine is fighting for freedom, and this does not change no matter what war they fight in.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    @ anex

This argument with Christmas is pointless.

He's thick-headed (as we've seen him display with Autumn).

You present facts and historical basis and logic; he dismisses it with a one-liner "Cool story bro."

@ Christmas

It might be hard for you to accept certain truths, such as that the government uses people and only wants power and money.

Until you accept this, YOU are fucking naive and should GTFO.
    History does not prove that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by the United States, or even planned.

Until you can give me proof that shows the attacks at the World Trade Center, Pentagon, and Shanskville were by our own government, then you can't prove anything.

I'm not saying the government isn't greedy or uses people or whatever. But you can't say that the government carried out the attacks because they are greedy.

Some evidence, please. Of course you can't even get a fucking greencard, so this may be a difficult task for someone like you.

9. Default

There is evidence. What about that missile that landed in the Pentagon?

Or that plane in Pennsylvania? No evidence of it?

Building 7 in NYC?

Who taught the terrorists how to pilot commercial airliners?

What about the very structured fall of the Twin Towers?

Or the fact that only 40% of the building was occupied? Or the practice drills they had the few weeks before?

...I know it's a sickening thought, just unbelievable, and a liberal thinker would never think that the government would do something like this, and it scares me...

As for the Green Card, just a phone call away. I'm going to call my friend this week.

10. Default

My entire fucking country scares me.