Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Punishment Park (Film)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    There is evidence. What about that missile that landed in the Pentagon?
    http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

Assuming it would be financially smart to use a missile to replicate the damage a plane would cause and dispose of the plane and the passengers without anyone knowing.

Or that plane in Pennsylvania? No evidence of it?
    Read above.

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/flight93page1

Building 7 in NYC?
    http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/introduction

What about the very structured fall of the Twin Towers?
    Well it was a structure. Ask NIST. They wrote a paper on it.

Or the fact that only 40% of the building was occupied?
    And?

Or the practice drills they had the few weeks before?
    Do you even know how long it takes to rig up a tower with explosives? This is with a much smaller, gutted building, with 100% access by many engineers.

Also, compare the explosions.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO INCLUDES THE COLLAPSE OF THE SOUTH TOWER OF THE WOrLD TRADE CENTER
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

...I know it's a sickening thought, just unbelievable, and a liberal thinker would never think that the government would do something like this, and it scares me...

As for the Green Card, just a phone call away. I'm going to call my friend this week.[/FONT]
    Good for you and the green card.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    My entire fucking country scares me.
    your face scares me. :O

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Okay Christmas, you have some good evidence there.

It's open to discussion, that's all.

4. Default

Okay Christmas, you have some good evidence there.

It's open to discussion, that's all.
    Not really. Sure the government sucks and we are essentially a bottom line in their eyes, but there is no concrete evidence to suggest they carried out the 9/11 attacks.

5. Default

To be honest, I'm insulted you would say the pilots of the two planes intentionally crashed the WTC. I suppose the niece of John Ogonowski, who went to my high school was a make believe man who was the pilot of the American Airline plane. I suppose her tears were fake as she ran down the hall when at 8:40am I was sitting in my senior lit class and I hear everyone panicking. yeah. it was sure a day to fucking forget. I remember I couldn't even contact my friend for an entire day who was suppose to be working around the WTC that day. She ended up waking up late because we were on the phone so late. And by the way i didn't even know that pilot was a former alumni at the university i went to. 9/11 happened to be the FIRST successful disaster that Al-Qaeda accomplished. Hello? 1993 bombing that unsuccessfully was carried by Al-Qaeda so please spare the fucking derivative history lessons from youtube clips.

and lets not even forget inside terrorists. OKC Bombing with Timothy McVeigh ring a bell? He was pissed off about how the FBI handled Waco, TX (Branch Davidian cult) so let's not act like 9/11 was a fucking planned attack.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    your face scares me. :O
    *sniff*

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    To be honest, I'm insulted you would say the pilots of the two planes intentionally crashed the WTC. I suppose the niece of John Ogonowski, who went to my high school was a make believe man who was the pilot of the American Airline plane. I suppose her tears were fake as she ran down the hall when at 8:40am I was sitting in my senior lit class and I hear everyone panicking. yeah. it was sure a day to fucking forget. I remember I couldn't even contact my friend for an entire day who was suppose to be working around the WTC that day. She ended up waking up late because we were on the phone so late. And by the way i didn't even know that pilot was a former alumni at the university i went to. 9/11 happened to be the FIRST successful disaster that Al-Qaeda accomplished. Hello? 1993 bombing that unsuccessfully was carried by Al-Qaeda so please spare the fucking derivative history lessons from youtube clips.

and lets not even forget inside terrorists. OKC Bombing with Timothy McVeigh ring a bell? He was pissed off about how the FBI handled Waco, TX (Branch Davidian cult) so let's not act like 9/11 was a fucking planned attack.

<3 thank you loka! <3

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Oh dear god please tell me you are kidding.
    Exactly my point. This kid is infatuated with propaganda bullshit. Go back to drinking and thinking that looks cool. Douche ! Yeah that's right I insulted you. Now go get your fucken shinebox !

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Exactly my point. This kid is infatuated with propaganda bullshit. Go back to drinking and thinking that looks cool. Douche ! Yeah that's right I insulted you. Now go get your fucken shinebox !
    I don't care that you insult me NYS. It was just pissing me off because you were use using it as a substitute for an argument. You do not know the reasons I drink. I don't think its cool. The only real reason why I drink is because I worked a headache 11 hour shift or I am depressed. EDIT: Also my co-worker said something interesting to me this morning. If you don't think that the American government has propaganda of its own, then you are a fool.

"Exactly my point." I didn't know you where trying to make one.

@ Walter

Going back and forth with evidence won't get you anywhere is a goes in one big circle. It goes like this. One thing gets said, that gets debunked, then that debunked gets debunked then that debunked debunked gets debunked.

@ Christmas

Christmas I question. I question authority and I question what is told to me. I would rather question something and be wrong then question nothing at all. Is it not plausible to look at the history of other countries and see the same path that America is heading down? Btw I wasn't comparing America to Nazi Germany. I was using it as an example of how they instigated an event to make the German people want to go to war.

"I'm not saying the government isn't greedy or uses people or whatever. But you can't say that the government carried out the attacks because they are greedy."

Well why not? Greed for power, money? It is a legitimate statement. One that has not been disproven since the events after 9/11.

I never said it was an inside job. I don't think the government planted bombs and blew up the buildings as others had said. I just take a look around the world, read, and find this interesting. I question. So you can call me retarded and tell me GTFO but the recent history of the United States has me really quite puzzled with it starting when Clinton was elected. EDIT** Bush Senior not Clinton**

@ Loka

You talking to Walter or I?
    Last edited by anex; 09-09-2009 at 05:46 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    @ Christmas

Christmas I question. I question authority and I question what is told to me. I would rather question something and be wrong then question nothing at all. Is it not plausible to look at the history of other countries and see the same path that America is heading down? Btw I wasn't comparing America to Nazi Germany. I was using it as an example of how they instigated an event to make the German people want to go to war.

"I'm not saying the government isn't greedy or uses people or whatever. But you can't say that the government carried out the attacks because they are greedy."

Well why not? Greed for power, money? It is a legitimate statement. One that has not been disproven since the events after 9/11.

I never said it was an inside job. I don't think the government planted bombs and blew up the buildings as others had said. I just take a look around the world, read, and find this interesting. I question. So you can call me retarded and tell me GTFO but the recent history of the United States has me really quite puzzled with it starting when Clinton was elected. EDIT** Bush Senior not Clinton**
    Okay sure. I never said you shouldn't question. I never said you shouldn't be skeptical of US government propaganda. But just because history says that governments have instigated events to gain an advantage in the past doesn't mean that governments instigate every single major event in the world. The only way the US instigated 9/11 was with their presence in Afghanistan and the fact that the US is a secular state. They didn't let it happen on purpose or give Al Qaeda the tools or go ahead to pull off the attacks.