Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CADE DESTROYING LITTLE F*** ban plz him not me

1. Unhappy CADE DESTROYING LITTLE F*** ban plz him not me

i was trying to make a cade like 20 ppl walk in and site in the corner BUT a guy named NERVOSISTUM thru a nade i got the blam

I CAN NOT MAKE A CADE WITHOUT HIM CADE DESROYING

IF any admin reads this plz ban him for at leats a day that all i wont but he cade DESROY 13 time and !ztele away from me and zmHOLYSHIT dont do shit or zm.mr.willams alfa OMFG.

2. Default

are you banned right now? If your not i wouldn't worry about it.

as far as requesting a ban, you should post them in the BAN REQUEST section and follow the FORMAT.

other than that, you need to play more often and show me your secrets.

3. Default

Not to be mean, but this is the wrong section.

Make another thread in ban requests.

then the higher admins will take you seriously.

They're anal about that.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

lol, beat you to it.

your slacking on the forums.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    lol, beat you to it.

your slacking on the forums.
    Damn you.

D:

My mom is watching a film about this preemie transvestite murderer who pretends to be in a coma while he kills people in gods name.

Freaky shit.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PRI.Jordan.PRI View Post
    i was trying to make a cade like 20 ppl walk in and site in the corner BUT a guy named NERVOSISTUM thru a nade i got the blam

I CAN NOT MAKE A CADE WITHOUT HIM CADE DESROYING

IF any admin reads this plz ban him for at leats a day that all i wont but he cade DESROY 13 time and !ztele away from me and zmHOLYSHIT dont do shit or zm.mr.willams alfa OMFG.
    if he destroyed your cade 13 times, can you please provide a demo as well.

I'm pretty sure if someone destroyed my cade once he would be on a demo the second time.

just in case you don't know how to record a demo, just go into your console and type record cadebreaker and it will start recording to stop just go back into console and type record stop.

simple as that and the demo will be stored automatically into your CSStrike folder.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

just get a demo of it or ask a admin to deal with it if there is one on the server.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    simple as that and the demo will be stored automatically into your CSStrike folder.
    a bit off topic...
    how do you view a demo? is there a tool in steam to view it?

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    preemie transvestite murderer
    hmmm, wonder what google will turn up with this phrase...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    a bit off topic...
    how do you view a demo? is there a tool in steam to view it?
    yeah when you start CS:S up and its on the home screen, hit shift and f2, it should bring up a play menu for you to load demo's you've downloaded and view them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

tks! apprieciate it!