Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rainsforth 10/05/09 10:15

1. Default Rainsforth 10/05/09 10:15

Name in Game: Rainsforth
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:1855305
    Who banned you: unknown
    When: 10:15pm of date of post
    Where: zombie mod server
    Why banned: No clue, wasn't even warned. Closest possible reason is I threw a nade at incoming zombies while I was stuck by an object forced on me by another player. Was given a freeze 1 round then suddenly banned me.

2. Default

you cade broke twice, and were warned.

1 day ban, read the server rules come back, better yourself, and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

What the heck? Twice? I broke a cade by accident once, and wasn't warned at all.

i was their, u were warned at least twice. the nade u threw was at a cade u broke while myself and several other people were in it. If u dont make it in the cade in time !ztele out. dont be a dick and break the fucking cade cause ur to slow.

P.S. thanks 4 breaking the cade and getting us all zombified u DICK.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1 View Post
    i was their, u were warned at least twice. the nade u threw was at a cade u broke while myself and several other people were in it. If u dont make it in the cade in time !ztele out. dont be a dick and break the fucking cade cause ur to slow.

P.S. thanks 4 breaking the cade and getting us all zombified u DICK.
    Sorry, I wasn't warned at all. If it's a voice chat warn, I couldn't hear it. I am Deaf and can't hear. Warns should be over text or admin messages. He also claimed 2 cades broken? that one where I broke your cade by accident was the only one.

it wasnt an accident, i watched u do it to get urself unstuck out of the cade, and u should read server rules before u play.
    Especially if ur claiming to be deaf

7. Default

It doesn't matter.

Holy banned you for a day. Go outside and spend some time away from the server.

It's not a big deal.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze1 View Post
    it wasnt an accident, i watched u do it to get urself unstuck out of the cade, and u should read server rules before u play.
    Especially if ur claiming to be deaf
    I looked over the rules, nothing in it saying no breaking 'cades. Closest is one of the rules is no script breaking cades, which I didn't next closest is about not disrespecting other players. I do apologize for breaking the cade. I am only griping over not getting a so called warn, and being accused of breaking 2 cades when I only broke 1. 1 day ban for breaking a cade? Everyone would be banned in that case.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    It doesn't matter.

Holy banned you for a day. Go outside and spend some time away from the server.

It's not a big deal.
    Yeah I can take a 1 day ban no problem. I'm just hoping admins realize there are people who may not be able to receive voice warns. Sound card broken? Deaf?

At least visual warnings can't be avoided. You have to have a monitor and see texts to be able to play the game.

Guess I'll see you all in a day.

10. Default

hey rainsforth,

consider yourself lucky that HOLY SH** only banned you for a day. if I was in there and watched you break a cade. You would have received a 7 day ban, than I would have let you bitch all you want in here. Deaf or not, the point of a ZM server is to kill zombies and to do that you need to build yourself a nice cade, so let me ask you this where in your right mind would you think that breaking a cade is acceptable??

not only may you be deaf, but I think your legally retarded as well.

you enjoy your day off from IBIS ZM, cause if I catch you breaking even one cade you will be banned for 7 days. this is your warning rainsforth.

ghostrider out.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-