Thread: unban me please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default unban me please

I was banned from the WCS server around 1 pm 9/7/2009. I was not doing anything. I do not know why I was banned. The message was so long sucker or something to that effect.

please unban steam ID 0:0 4123259

2. Default

you overflowed console nuff said

3. Default

I wasnt aware that I did that. How does that happen? Is this a permanent ban or temporary? I seriously was not trying to do anything. I was not trying to type any commands. I think at that point I was trying to quit the game, maybe I hit the tilda while I was trying to hit esc.

4. Default

if you did what mastercheff said, did it should only be temp.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    if you did what mastercheff said, did it should only be temp.
    actually if he did what mastercheff said he did, than its a perm ban cause of the mod that ZERO installed that automatically bans people that try to spam commands, such as timeleft.

what an idiot, trying to close out of the game is his excuse.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    actually if he did what mastercheff said he did, than its a perm ban cause of the mod that ZERO installed that automatically bans people that try to spam commands, such as timeleft.

what an idiot, trying to close out of the game is his excuse.
    the story seems to fishy doesn't make sense, i believe he did timeleft so he can crash the server, and mastercheff is a real respected member, so i believe you did make the excuse as to exit the game, but dude really how did you get out of CSS the other times, and all of a sudden have to spam. mhmm like i said doesn't add up,
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    I was banned from the WCS server around 1 pm 9/7/2009. I was not doing anything. I do not know why I was banned. The message was so long sucker or something to that effect.

please unban steam ID 0:0 4123259
    , wait a second. why would you need to type "escape" that don't make sense
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

I will unban you b/c if it was accident it should not occur again and it it was a hack or something the server will just ban them again. Can you post your steam id correctly formatted so I know what it actually is. The bottom of weemans sig is a good example.

8. Default

steam_0:0:4123259

9. Default

Unbanned