View Poll Results: Separate zm escape map only with no fast zombies?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 52.63%
  • no

9 47.37%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Separate zm escape only server with no fast zombies?

1. Default

this might be stupid but make it like scheduled hours that we play ZE only or something like that
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    this might be stupid but make it like scheduled hours that we play ZE only or something like that
    Yeah that's pretty fucking stupid.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    well ya but some people hate escape maps
    Do you realize how fucking boring it is CONSTANTLY playing cading maps?

One...

After another...

After the third...

After the fourth...

Hours passing...

Time slowing down...

Same old, same old...

... NO!

VARIETY IS THE BEST!

It's nice to be able to run a few times, and then kick back and relax in a cold damp dark basement room without a beer with a bunch of retards who don't understand the logic of building structures?

Yeah, good times.

4. Default

how many times a day do we play titanic escape, mines of moria, space station and all the numerious escape maps on the server? hardly ever.

Division of the ze and zm maps is the best possible thing to have hapen right now, especally considering the server is crashing like fuck and we never really go to escape maps anymore walter, I'd like to play spacestation, titanic or mount doom but no one else wants to, and atleast it would give us a place to go when the main zm server crashes besides the pub.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-08-2009 at 06:15 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Why don't we just make a "Fun" server and a "cesspool of rank whores" server.

You can call the "Fun" server the "escape" server, as in escaping the egotripping control freaks who can't let loose and enjoy themselves instead of hiding on spec when we go to a map they don't like, or get themselves tagged on purpose for easy kills, or jump spec when they're behind a barricade with someone they don't like.

Meanwhile, the "barricade" server will have a layer of vile and anger protecting the same 7-8 faces from the horde of newbies they so despise (yet need to plump their rank up). But after awhile it will only be those 7-8 faces, because no one would bother playing the same 4 maps all the fucking time when everyone's in an impossible spot to take. Then those 7-8 people will get bored and come to the "escape" server to do the same cheap shit they've always done to screw others over and trump up their rank.

On second thought, it would save a lot of time to just reset the ranks, since that's what will happen anyway if the server was split.

So, I vote No.

QQ nub cake

6. Default How about a ranking system in cade maps?

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    how many times a day do we play titanic escape, mines of moria, space station and all the numerious escape maps on the server? hardly ever.

Division of the ze and zm maps is the best possible thing to have hapen right now, especally considering the server is crashing like fuck and we never really go to escape maps anymore walter, I'd like to play spacestation, titanic or mount doom but no one else wants to, and atleast it would give us a place to go when the main zm server crashes besides the pub.
    i love ESCAPE maps. There should be a certain ranking system in escapes so then rank whorers.... can get there rank up even without getting kills.

Surviving hard escape maps should be like the same as a knife kill. Others like Atix should be the same as a nade kill.

This will help people support escape maps. There is a few flaws with this but i think that we chould make some rules to fit it.

So zer0, is it possible to make a mod as i describe?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Hell any incentive to survive the round without getting turned rather than get kills would be welcome on an escape, the less people that survive the more points you get.

8. Default

Hell any incentive to survive the round without getting turned rather than get kills would be welcome on an escape, the less people that survive the more points you get.
    see this is good, keep building on this !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

actually, like i said, I hate escape maps.

but Walter has a point. The server needs to retain it's variety.

Really the only problem with our ZE's right now, besides server side bugs, is the fast zombies. Once we figure out how to restrict fast zombie from only ZE's then they will be more playable.

I would like to suggest that, if able, lower the map rotation timer on ZE's so you only have to suffer, maybe, 3 rounds.

10. Default

Which will mean that rounds will last 5 minutes on an escape because someone is hiding in a corner and all the rest of the zombies are running around either trying to find the human or just fuck around cause they don't care.

Pass.