View Poll Results: Go Back to basics with zmod and remove rank, fast zombies, zm vision and parachutes?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 26.09%
  • No

11 47.83%
  • useless indiferent answer.

6 26.09%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Remove rank, fast zombies, parachutes, zombie vision and go back to basics with zm?

1. Default

Fast zombies in cade maps only.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

2. Default

Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

after playing as the pred xp for a few rounds I think the ideal fast would be the pred xp with the manoeuvrability of the fast.

4. Default

I've always wanted another "Classic" zombie server with no classes etc ^^

Live or die, make your choice.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    I've always wanted another "Classic" zombie server with no classes etc ^^
    lfd server jig, ill pay...

6. Default

I hate fasts. They ruin everything.

Same with jumpers. They only ruin high spots, and are other wise worthless..

7. Default

Isn't that the point, Res?..

Another zombie server with only classics would be interesting.. But we still need that escape map only server!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

Another zombie server with only classics would be interesting.. But we still need that escape map only server!
    Why?

If it makes the rank whores rage then i'm all for keeping the escapes on one server.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

we don't need a seperate server for escape maps. im sick of hearing about it.

If you don't like escape maps, don't vote for them. Even yet don't play, but stop your complaining about it.

I think escape maps should be changed a bit to give out more skill points if you survive in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

i think that some maps should be set to restrict certain zombie classes... like Fast zombies on LOTR or Deathstar... but other than that i have no problem.