View Poll Results: zmod theme: do you want to....

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stick with the hl2 music

1 6.67%
  • go back to the old resident evil theme

7 46.67%
  • wait for zero to implement the new interactive one

5 33.33%
  • indiferent.

2 13.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zmod theme: do you want to stick with the hl2 music, get the old one back or...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Saw music would be nice. It is pretty epic.
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/233849
    That is pretty epic.

Seriously though check out the soundtrack for the first saw movie. There is some great ambient music that could be used.

2. Default

When you are the last human:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Standard:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Standard:
    Oh my fucking god, those are PERFECT.

Though the "Last Human" One should be cut up a bit in the beginning so it gets more intense faster, because the beginning is kind of calm, kinda like the standard.

+ over 9,000

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Standard:
    I have to say this music gits well with ZM. Good Choice there Ol' Chap !

5. Default

I can only dl the flv file this does not help me get the mp3. If you can post the mp3s then I can add them...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I can only dl the flv file this does not help me get the mp3. If you can post the mp3s then I can add them...
    Give me a minute. I'll try to edit the first one so that it is more intense at the beginning.

7. Default

Did i ever tell you that I like you like you. I like some people but I like you like you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Did i ever tell you that I like you like you. I like some people but I like you like you.
    :O

Christmas, are you having an affair with CO ?

BASTARD.

*storms out*

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Awww how sweet!