View Poll Results: zmod theme: do you want to....

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stick with the hl2 music

1 6.67%
  • go back to the old resident evil theme

7 46.67%
  • wait for zero to implement the new interactive one

5 33.33%
  • indiferent.

2 13.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Zmod theme: do you want to stick with the hl2 music, get the old one back or...

1. Default

I did not get a chance to add those two in this update but they will be included in the future. However I am worried about making the downloads too long so perhaps I will remove some of the ones I added and replace them with these in the future. Currently I just added over 100mb of new music to the server! Luckily with the fast dl it only takes 45 seconds but that is still a significant time for first time players when you add all the other downloads... well as people get better connections the dl speed will increase b/c I have the bandwidth to give what ever anyone can take on the server end

2. Default

I think some of the music might be in the wrong place. I opened up the file after downloading all the songs, and some of the slower songs were in with the fast.

But yeah, thanks for the new music Zero.

Are you taking suggestions for music to add to the server? My music mostly consists of things that would go well with video games, and I have no trouble editing any of them to fit accordingly.

If so, I'll grab the most fitting music I have and upload them all at once to megaupload.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 09-16-2009 at 10:34 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.