View Poll Results: zmod theme: do you want to....

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stick with the hl2 music

1 6.67%
  • go back to the old resident evil theme

7 46.67%
  • wait for zero to implement the new interactive one

5 33.33%
  • indiferent.

2 13.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zmod theme: do you want to stick with the hl2 music, get the old one back or...

1. Default Zmod theme: do you want to stick with the hl2 music, get the old one back or...

wait for zero to implement the new interactive one hes working on which will consist of two themes, one pre zombie spawn, one post spawn, similar to what they do in the hitman series when your cover is fine and when its blown and the ballers come out.

heres what the old one was by the way for people new to zmod:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

Actually the current one is interactive just that all the music is the stock sounds from hl2. What I plan to do soon is add a large mix of custom music to it so that you will have other sounds/music in addition to what you already have. I could even break up the old long music file into smaller pieces that activate based on gameplay.

3. Default

that breaking up the old music into the new stuff sounds cool, I just miss that horror feel that old music gave me when I was the last one left and the tempo kicked in during the last 30 seconds or so while i waited to see If I surived or got tagged at the last second.

but at the begining or the round and the middle it did seem a little redundant, so maybe have the new stuff play most of the duration of the round till theres only one left and then the old music kicks in to ramp up the tension.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-08-2009 at 10:01 PM.

4. Default

All of it is stock HL2 music? I recognize one of the songs from the Longest Journey sequel, not HL2. In any case, I like it what's on the server already. Resident Evil music tends to be electronic music, which isn't what I think of along side zombies.

5. Default

just bring the old music back, it is so much better. The hl2 crap gets anoying and makes me think of 2 gay guys doing areobics.

old music please FTW !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

most of Kelly Bailey music is electronic (the composer of hl2, portal ep1 and ep2) and if cut properly it could work

I wasn't talking about the resident evil game series music just that particular movie theme I posted looped to last 6 or so minutes.

7. Default

I say just wait for Zero to pick out new interactive music. Hopefully it won't be limited to just one type of music. As you can tell from the music thread Getcha started, not all of us agree on a music type. If anything, I hope there's a command to turn off the music if need be.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Saw music for zm!

Saw music for zm!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    wait for zero to implement the new interactive one hes working on which will consist of two themes, one pre zombie spawn, one post spawn, similar to what they do in the hitman series when your cover is fine and when its blown and the ballers come out.

heres what the old one was by the way for people new to zmod:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I, as I have agent 47 in my in game name, LOVE THAT IDEA. Plus, the hl2 music pisses me off, please get rid of it.

10. Default

Saw music would be nice. It is pretty epic.
    http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/233849

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.