Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unban Sonex

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Let us know when you find something out.

^^
    why are you so nice to someone who gets banned by steambans???

they don't mess up over there, obviously he was hacking or doing some kind of exploit to get steambans attention and to record demos of him.

good look trying to get unbanned buddy, steambans rarely ever unbans people they have banned. fucking noob.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    why are you so nice to someone who gets banned by steambans???

they don't mess up over there, obviously he was hacking or doing some kind of exploit to get steambans attention and to record demos of him.

good look trying to get unbanned buddy, steambans rarely ever unbans people they have banned. fucking noob.
    why are you automatically such a cunt to everyone?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    cause your mother taught me to be that way.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    cause your mother taught me to be that way.
    maybe its some sort of asian thing?

5. Default

So no luck getting unbanned, apparently it was for an offense that happend three years ago and that's all they could tell me.
    And by the way inthebutt, you don't have to be a dick, just because someone gets banned by steambans doesn't mean it's definitive. If it was, they wouldn't have the "protest a ban" feature...they're human and they make mistakes. And this one that I apparently can't fix because they only keep records for 6 months and refuse to hear out people who have payed for a game.
    So I guess it's whatever

6. Default

@idiot who got steam banned

hi my name is inthebutt I'm an asshole and a complete dick to hackers, mic spammers, cade breakers, aim botters, timeleft spammers, server crashers and griefers. if you fit into one of those categories than I'm gonna be an asshole and complete dick to you, have a nice day.

P.S. sonex you fail.

7. Default

Oh that's cool, I don't fit into any of those categories (as anyone i've ever played with would tell you) but thanks for being a dick anyways :-)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    That made me laugh out loud, literally, i was laughing so hard that i shit my pants and i didn't even know it. I just thought i had colon cancer.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."
    Sincerely,
    Loud Mute

9. Default

Sorry to hear that.

I know if you went through the trouble of joining the forums, and posting, then you really did want to play with us and don't do what you used to.

I believe in second chances.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

I know if you went through the trouble of joining the forums, and posting, then you really did want to play with us and don't do what you used to.

I believe in second chances.
    too bad steambans doesn't believe in second chances.. btw if you bought a black market steam account good chance your seller is "unlegit"
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.