Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weed Netherlands, Crazy shit Netherlands (al)most annoying player ever Meltdown

1. Wink Weed Netherlands, Crazy shit Netherlands (al)most annoying player ever Meltdown

Ok i thought i do give it a try although the chances are slim here is where i think i might have a little chance.

My name is irl Patrick and i'm 25 years old 16 - 08 - 87 to be precise and i live in the Netherlands. my home town is Rotterdam.

I have been playing on ibis quite awhile and i'm not the most popular guy around but like some said ibis is not about the popularity contest although i have a good reputation in-game on the forums i'm mostly a biatch. I got my heart on my tongue and i say whatever i think of some stuff, which is very hard needed in a world where people run in circle around the truth and where there are too many ass crawlers and people tend to forget what it is all about. I have my flaws and no where nearly perfect concerning the ibis terms, but by seeing how long it will take to even a response i do have some time to improve myself. like in 4/5 years this might have a chance so that is why i'm posting it now so that we can see if i fit in here in like ( lets say) 5 years har har.

So lets see where this go in like 4/5 years

Greeting, Meltdown

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

2. Default

to be clan, you have to be respected by the players, fellow admins, and most importantly the clan members and Zero. i cant say that you are because of all the shit that you pull, not listening he first 2-3 times when clan says not to do something than make a pathetic excuse on why you did it, like the slapping issue. You have stirred up fights with people in game and on the forums, and im guessing you just do it for shits and giggles. I dont think you clan material, just look at our clan members and think about if you even come close to that from server issues, knowing the rules, doesn't do stupid shit when its not needed.

3. Default

-1 bad idea

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dj panda View Post
    to be clan, you have to be respected by the players, fellow admins, and most importantly the clan members and Zero. i cant say that you are because of all the shit that you pull, not listening he first 2-3 times when clan says not to do something than make a pathetic excuse on why you did it, like the slapping issue. You have stirred up fights with people in game and on the forums, and im guessing you just do it for shits and giggles. I dont think you clan material, just look at our clan members and think about if you even come close to that from server issues, knowing the rules, doesn't do stupid shit when its not needed.
    pretty much this.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

the title of this thread is misleading....

should i change it to fail app for you?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

+1 ^
    5char eat a dick.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

if you're going for 4 or 5 years, post in 4 or 5 years...not right after being found guilty of admin abuse twice.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

yea no....

on a random side note, I thought the last thing I said about my app was keep it open.... and Its closed.. hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

I lol'd that you think you have a chance.

10. Default

Do people think they draw names out of a hat or something?..,they must.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.