View Poll Results: ban the use of pump Shotguns in vents and crawlspaces?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ban the use of the pump shotgun in vents and crawlspaces

2 5.71%
  • Ban the use of all shotguns in vents and crawlspaces

4 11.43%
  • ban the use of shotguns all together

0 0%
  • indifferent.

29 82.86%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the use of pump Shotguns in vents and crawlspaces?

1. Default

I would vote against this one because shotguns are extremely easy to counter if zombies are smart and coordinated enough to do a ZOMBIE TRAIN. Once you get a fast inside the tube/crawlspace with another right behind it, it's a done deal. The pump is not fast enough for a second shot at the fast.

Again, I voted "indifferent" as a way of saying "Allow shotguns in tubes/vents"
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

2. Default

it just seems ridiculous that if you get within 2 feet of a cade with a pump shotgun that you lose a shitload of health from it AND get knocked back 50 feet and it gets even worse if your trying to get someone in a crawlspace.

I Mean theres a reason that after seeing the cade with a pump shotgun and getting hit once that the people playing the zombies just start to go screw about with the physics engine instead of going after the remaining humans.

I don't know maybe the regen of health needs to be increased on zombies to deal with the damage most of the weapons do, especially when dealing with a pump shotgun camper, even if you ztrain him you typically lose atleast one of the trainers if not the whole train if your health is low enough.

and a ztrain with noobs is just a clusterfuck of people standing on each others heads while they lose massive amounts of health from the shotgunner.

although I do agree that enforcing this roule would be a pain in the ass, but it seems like for the last minute and a half of any cading map if you've heald out most people just wont even bother going after you anymore.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    it just seems ridiculous that if you get within 2 feet of a cade with a pump shotgun that you lose a shitload of health from it AND get knocked back 50 feet and it gets even worse if your trying to get someone in a crawlspace.

I Mean theres a reason that after seeing the cade with a pump shotgun and getting hit once that the people playing the zombies just start to go screw about with the physics engine instead of going after the remaining humans.

I don't know maybe the regen of health needs to be increased on zombies to deal with the damage most of the weapons do, especially when dealing with a pump shotgun camper, even if you ztrain him you typically lose atleast one of the trainers if not the whole train if your health is low enough.

and a ztrain with noobs is just a clusterfuck of people standing on each others heads while they lose massive amounts of health from the shotgunner.

although I do agree that enforcing this roule would be a pain in the ass, but it seems like for the last minute and a half of any cading map if you've heald out most people just wont even bother going after you anymore.
    Not everything is supposed to be easy. I also find this confusing since I see you tube A LOT with a shotgun or para.

It is fine as long as people know what they are doing.

4. Default

Why cant I vote no...
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

5. Default

opinion about the Para?

I get the general idea that lots of people lookdown upon the use of the para. I use it every time, but b/c i like to set up my lil fail-cades and often i'm alone or don't know what I'm doing so I need speed. I use the deagle or duelies to kill Z's, but para to help keep them away or set up my fail-cades.

6. Default

Two people in a 2-person tube, that knows what they are doing, can undoubtedly be unstoppable (assuming ammunition isn't an issue). You can bring that up instead as a debate.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    For real get some FUCKING SKILLS... and stop banning everything that gives this game any challenge. LoL back when I playd I was warned by an admin for going into a tube alone with a pump shotty. This is exactly why I dont play ZM anymore.

How about this...
    Ban all weapons... and cading in any matter... just run around in circles till everyone gets tagged.

Seriously are you the same poeple that dont want letter grades in schools or scores on sports games cause then people might feel bad? I heard the rumors but I didnt think you people actually fucking exsisted I thought it was just a joke.
    This post, made me giggle.

8. Default

stop rank whoring kavinsky sheesh

9. Default

I think Kavinsky has gone a little too Pro-Zombie.

Someone should check his pulse!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    I think Kavinsky has gone a little too Pro-Zombie.

Someone should check his pulse!
    It's called "fair gameplay," Mallissin. I.e., balance.