View Poll Results: ban the use of pump Shotguns in vents and crawlspaces?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • ban the use of the pump shotgun in vents and crawlspaces

2 5.71%
  • Ban the use of all shotguns in vents and crawlspaces

4 11.43%
  • ban the use of shotguns all together

0 0%
  • indifferent.

29 82.86%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the use of pump Shotguns in vents and crawlspaces?

1. Default Ban the use of pump Shotguns in vents and crawlspaces?

I just got to thinking that its just kind of super cheap that a pump shotgun in a vent or crawlspace can launch a zombie 50 feet back and with a bunch of people backing the shotguners up with m249s theres really no way to get at them.

if it was just guys with m249s you can get atleast get at them when they reload so why not just ban the use of that particular shotgun in crawlspaces but not the auto since it doesn't knock them back that far and cause that much damage.

2. Default

stop makeing these votes ! make 1 big forum post....

JESUS.

no don't ban that...that's just stupid.

There's many pussy things that i can come out with.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

indifferent, b/c you only put options that support your arguement.

it would really be too hard to enforce and to constantly tell new players not to do that.

I like the pump shotty in small places. I don't use it, but it really makes it a challenge for zombie to get in there. I like that zombies have to communicate and plan a Z-Train to get in there to sex you up.

4. Default

Wow.

It's called a fucking zombie train.

Also, your poll options are horrible. It's either I want the shotguns banned in some capacity, or I don't care if they are?

YOU KEEP MISSING OPTIONS IN THE POLLS!

5. Default

I definitely agree with Kavinsky.

Ban shotguns in crawlspaces.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

no don't ban that...that's just stupid.
    For real get some FUCKING SKILLS... and stop banning everything that gives this game any challenge. LoL back when I playd I was warned by an admin for going into a tube alone with a pump shotty. This is exactly why I dont play ZM anymore.

How about this...
    Ban all weapons... and cading in any matter... just run around in circles till everyone gets tagged.

Seriously are you the same poeple that dont want letter grades in schools or scores on sports games cause then people might feel bad? I heard the rumors but I didnt think you people actually fucking exsisted I thought it was just a joke.

7. Default

@ Vladninja

What is it with you? I thought you were an alright guy. Maybe it's just that you don't play ZM enough?

I've played with Kavinsky a lot more recently than with you, and I absolutely agree with him that shotguns in *vents* (that is, spaces with a few feet of crawlspace, not necessarily a short 1-man tube spot) is cheap.

Perhaps you should spend more time in ZM to be able to give opinions that actually reflect practical gameplay?

As I recall, shotguns and automatic weapons were not allowed in GS-ZM vents (such as the vent space on snoopie), and for good reason.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    @ Vladninja

What is it with you? I thought you were an alright guy. Maybe it's just that you don't play ZM enough?

I've played with Kavinsky a lot more recently than with you, and I absolutely agree with him that shotguns in *vents* (that is, spaces with a few feet of crawlspace, not necessarily a short 1-man tube spot) is cheap.

Perhaps you should spend more time in ZM to be able to give opinions that actually reflect practical gameplay?

As I recall, shotguns and automatic weapons were not allowed in GS-ZM vents (such as the vent space on snoopie), and for good reason.
    LoL... sorry walter but your wrong about GS-ZM... no weapon were banned anywhere... we didnt take those weapons into vents cause we enjoyed the challenge. We also didnt ban any cadaing spaces. I even got to use the Magnum sniper... lol.

I think my time in the IBIS ZM server speaks for itself (even if I havent playd in a while I have more time under my belt than 70% of the kids you play with every night) and its all the banning of weapons and spots... and general harrassment from noob admins that made me move on. Maybe one day if everyone grows up and things get more like the were in the old days I might comeback and play some ZM but for now I will stick to GG, Pub, and Wcs. I got nothing personal with Kavinsky but hes posted 4 polls already about changing ZM.

Good luck with all that...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I got nothing personal with Kavinsky but hes posted 4 polls already about changing ZM.

Good luck with all that...
    Given, he does bitch a LOT, he does have some good points.

In any case, nothing is going to be done about this, so it's a moot point.

Just passing time...
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 09-09-2009 at 12:43 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    How about this...
    Ban all weapons... and cading in any matter... just run around in circles till everyone gets tagged.
    wait, we're making a duck duck Goose server? I'm so fucking down for that, when can we expect it?