Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Starting school !

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Dude you enjoy the SHIT out of that school now ya hear?
    Ich liebe dich!

2. Default

Inthebutt, your Asian, you run on rice and rat meat, how much could that possibly cost ?

>:]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    yup but the difference between you and me is, I have a real job that pays way more money than I need lawl.

Yup!

Lmao.

another difference between us I've been on my own since I was 16, so it's been hard for me to find a good job and keep it without having to settle for places like McDonalds just to pay the bills.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

oh yeah, i top all of you's.

every year from the time I was around five, a random tooth would get loose and then get pulled out. Not only that, but against my will!!! it stopped some time in my early teens, so i'm all better now.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    oh yeah, i top all of you's.

every year from the time I was around five, a random tooth would get loose and then get pulled out. Not only that, but against my will!!! it stopped some time in my early teens, so i'm all better now.
    That's hardly an epic struggle compared to Autumn lol...
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    That's hardly an epic struggle compared to Autumn lol...
    WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TEETH HERE!!! COMING OUT OF THE MOUTH, UNWILLINGLY!!!!1 IT WAS TRAMATIC AND DRAMATIC AND TRAMATIC!

i rest my case. lol.