Thread: Greetings and Salutations

1. Default Greetings and Salutations

Hi, I'm Rogue!

Most of you already know me... and know I am also known as Chronic <ibis.a>...

That's right Ladies, Chronic now has two, count them, two puters that your mom gave me for Christmas, or maybe it was my Birthday... But that doesn't matter... As for the second account... NOW you can play against Crack Pot and Chronic aka Rogue, when Crack Pot comes home, at the same time!!!

Father and son, phew... I'm not afraid of you all, but I am afraid my son will out gun me, proving what he has been saying all along... I am OLD!

So I or Crack Pot, and of course Chronic, look forward to making Crack Pot feel welcomed... add him if you like... he is very mature for his age!!!
    ~ Peace ~ my ~ peeps !!! ~
    ~ Rogue ~

***¥♀¥***
    *{(ΘVΘ)}*
    ***(⌂)***

2. Default

I always thought you were that other Chronic guy. I could never figure out why your personality was different from that on the forums. Now I know. XD

Welcome to the IBIS community, hope to see you in game.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

welcome my friend
    see you in the servers

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

aww, you made me think of beer.

rogue.jpg

5. Default

lmao Chronic.

WELCOME LOVE<33

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.