Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what is the comotion in zm with walter being ban hammered

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    actually its vise versa this is the reason why like 1/2 of us went to southside's AKA fateless server, because walter was being stupid and went into rage
    Isn't that a coincidence, considering I wasn't on the entire day?

I went because I was invited by one of the members.

Holy-Sonic, I'm sorry that you have Down's Syndrome. I'll try and be patient and help explain things to you over and over and over again until you understand.

2. Default

Let me try and get to the bottom of this, and hopefully end all this confusion, including my own.

So this didn't happen yesterday, possibly the day or 2 days before.

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Friday, September 11, 2009
    14:28 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: yo
    14:28 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: What was that thing about... me getting banned or something?
    14:28 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: Or banning you...
    14:28 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: That mastercheff is talking about on the forums...
    14:29 - |EnC| Walter Chainsaw: I'm very confused.
    Teh•̪̀●́Wicked? is now Offline.
    Teh•̪̀●́Wicked? is now Online.
    15:14 - Teh•̪̀●́Wicked?: the last time u banned be was for dieing to some one when i was first zombie i think
    15:15 - Teh•̪̀●́Wicked?: but i was zombie 3 times on the sme map so i said fuck it and let him kill me
    Teh•̪̀●́Wicked? is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.
    Teh•̪̀●́Wicked? is now playing Counter-Strike: Source. Click here to join.

On that day I banned wicked for 10 mins because I was frustrated at zombies not trying, and it was hard to get a game going. So I was told by some that I overreacted by banning, and should have only kicked. For this I apologize.

This isn't at all the reason for everyone leaving the server, which happened the next day... (if my memory serves me well).

Soon thereafter I got an invite to join.

So, mastercheff, I'm a little confused as to the actual point of this discussion. Please explain?

3. Default

i love how Walter always preaches ToSover and over and how he's some sort of God admin, and let he still makes up his own rules and punishments...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i love how Walter always preaches ToSover and over and how he's some sort of God admin, and let he still makes up his own rules and punishments...
    I don't preach the ToS. Don't get me confused with Mallissin.

I'm not a God admin, everyone makes mistakes.

I try to keep the server fair and running smoothly (like a well-oiled saw chain).

That's all.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Isn't that a coincidence, considering I wasn't on the entire day?

I went because I was invited by one of the members.

Holy-Sonic, I'm sorry that you have Down's Syndrome. I'll try and be patient and help explain things to you over and over and over again until you understand.
    actually its funny how you were "invited" by the members actually you came because i sent you "for a second walter was coming" but i send you this message then you came it was to be send to ******** but your like "you bitch" but thats amazing how you can't remember things you did yourself you know what you should do? cut of the alcohol until you can understand what you did, what a concept!!! i still love you babe
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    actually its funny how you were "invited" by the members actually you came because i sent you "for a second walter was coming" but i send you this message then you came it was to be send to ******** but your like "you bitch" but thats amazing how you can't remember things you did yourself you know what you should do? cut of the alcohol until you can understand what you did, what a concept!!! i still love you babe

I was invited by a co-founder/head admin, like I told you. I've known two of the four from Summer '08, and another one I've gotten acquainted with a few days ago.

I joined when you said something along the lines of "OH NO WALTER IS COMING!"

But anyway, thanks for the advice about the alcohol. I should stop beating up on my liver like that, and I have been cutting down, believe it or not

7. Default

I was invited be a co-founder/head admin, like I told you. I've known two of the four from Summer '08, and another one I've gotten acquainted with a few days ago.

But anyway, thanks for the advice about the alcohol. I should stop beating up on my liver like that, and I have been cutting down, believe it or not
    good god if they started making pedobears co-founders and head admins I would uninstall CSS forever.

SONIC you deserved to be banned for not trying, that shit is annoying when the first zombies spawns and they run around trying to someone to kill them quickly. if you spawn and don't wanna be zombie, at least tag a person or a couple people first, than go get yourself killed.

walter only banned you for 10 minutes, imagine being banned for 7 days!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

@ inthebutt

Sonic used to be banned a lot for cade breaking/blowing out the planks, but I guess he's changed his ways.

I banned wicked (not sonic). Wicked am I are cool; he is not holding a grudge against me. I've banned him many times before (for short periods) for blocking/!ztele'ing. Idk, he still does it... but he's wicked, so I can't stay mad at him.

But because I banned wicked for 10 mins, mastercheff started PMS'ing and hating me (and possibly starting rumors about me, which isn't very nice). It's that time of the month again

9. Default

@ inthebutt

Sonic used to be banned a lot for cade breaking/blowing out the planks, but I guess he's changed his ways.

I banned wicked (not sonic). Wicked am I are cool; he is not holding a grudge against me. I've banned him many times before (for short periods) for blocking/!ztele'ing. Idk, he still does it... but he's wicked, so I can't stay mad at him.

But because I banned wicked for 10 mins, mastercheff started PMS'ing and hating me (and possibly starting rumors about me, which isn't very nice). It's that time of the month again
    how about you stop being such a fucking nice admin with wicked?? obviously he breaks the rules repeatedly, think he would stop if you banned him for 7 days each time he broke a rule?? maybe or maybe not but you won't know till you try it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-