Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Been a min :)

1. Default

Welcome back!

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    She's not an "electronic girlfriend" anymore; we were out last night, went to the pub, Tim Horton's, and driving around and ... more.

Got home at 0300.

It was a good time
    Did u get laid ?
    Whats up Demonic. Long time. Hows the little one ?

3. Default

Yeah, I'm a total bitch.

Go fuck yourself James, you homeschooled prick.

you homeschooled prick
    Is there anything bad with bieng homeschooled hmm?!?!

4. Default

LoL. Well it looks like Ibis is still the good ole fun filled place i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    DUDE GET BACK INTO THE PUB!!!

How ya been man? Start playing again
    I cant play till I fix/buy another hard drive. My brother got some gnarly viruses on it and everything crashes. I will return tho

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    Hey D! How's the kid?
    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Did u get laid ?
    Whats up Demonic. Long time. Hows the little one ?
    Yo sup Mal, and NY. Lillian (the kid) is doing great. She's growing up pretty fast man. Or I'm just getting old fast -_- She cracks me up running around and dancing and shit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    WOOOO D-MO!!!! missed you!
    Whats good Dollar$ ? Missed you to man

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    I was gonna say hey! Until you forgot my name.
    Deprod I'm sorry man I knew I'd forget someone. How ya been man?

To everyone else....Hey!!!
    I didn't really play ZM for those that were asking. I was in the pub like everyday, that or GG. As soon as the comps fixed I'll be on again.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Did u get laid ?

Not just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Is there anything bad with bieng homeschooled hmm?!?!
    No, but there IS something bad about continually subtly being a douche to certain players.

So James and I don't agree on certain issues. He's nice and polite to me in-game and vice-versa, and that's fine, and we should do our best to maintain that atmosphere on the forums. I don't go and call out his name saying "The server isn't fun when James is on," or "Oh the server would be more fun if he didn't constantly put up votes to change the maps."

I've eased off his back on the forums, t'would be nice if he eased off mine.

Anyway, Dart, are YOU homeschooled?

6. Default

:i

Not just yet.

No, but there IS something bad about continually subtly being a douche to certain players.

So James and I don't agree on certain issues. He's nice and polite to me in-game and vice-versa, and that's fine, and we should do our best to maintain that atmosphere on the forums. I don't go and call out his name saying "The server isn't fun when James is on," or "Oh the server would be more fun if he didn't constantly put up votes to change the maps."

I've eased off his back on the forums, t'would be nice if he eased off mine.

Anyway, Dart, are YOU homeschooled?

But u just go out calling someone a bitch but anyways no i am not homeschool FYI

7. Default

Hey, good to see you around again!

What is this business with a new HDD? If all you need is a clean install you just need an OS disk. If you boot into the installer you can format the HDD and delete everything on it so that you can install from scratch. Also in the future you aught to check out NOD32!

8. Default

To tell you the truth Walter, I'd pick you any day over Inf.. That guy has been causing all kinds of trouble every time I see him, despite me asking him to stop on multiple occasions.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 09-12-2009 at 07:25 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    To tell you the truth Walter, I'd pick you any day over Inf.. That guy has been causing all kinds of trouble every time I see him, despite me asking him to stop on multiple occasions.
    It really makes no difference what you think of me.

I am not seeking your approval or appraisal. All I ask is that you not be a jackass and use my name in slander.

I have my ways, and you have yours. We'll just leave it at that and go our separate paths.

Okay? Grand.

10. Default

I have my ways, and you have yours. We'll just leave it at that and go our separate paths.
    thanks for clearing that up pedobear and why did you wanna know if dart is homeschooled?? that's just creepy man. you probably get off on watching the young ones do math homework.

D-monic, the PUB is starting to be filled with out me having to mass invite people, so by the time you get everything in order, it should be fun again.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-