Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Herrro

1. Default Herrro

Hi all, I am an American born in Montebello California and am now living in Costa Rica, Central America. Got introduced to CS by my buddy MonkFishKilla and we likey likey the ibis site(y). I am a huge cs noob and cant aim right so I figured I get practice on invisible people like those damn Flame Preds to get better. Oh and I just made Archmage yay!
    Last edited by MrGrimly; 09-11-2009 at 03:50 AM.

2. Default

Welcome to the IBIS Community. Hope to see you in-game soon.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

What's good McGrimly? I'm assuming you play on the WCS server? I might jump in there tonight.

***Side-note***

Jeimuzu, is that Toshiro from Bleach in your avatar? Fucker looks mad different. Good anime though.

4. Default

Hello thank you for joining IBIS community enjoy your stay as we will, PS JOIN the pub or i will kill you , don't join the ZM as getcha stated
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Hello thank you for joining IBIS community enjoy your stay as we will, PS JOIN the pub or i will kill you , don't join the ZM as getcha stated
    really stop it with this shit. no one from IBIS has bashed on the fateless server yet, so don't start this BS sonic.

oh and welcome to IBIS, you should level up my ORC Horde for me lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Jeimuzu, is that Toshiro from Bleach in your avatar? Fucker looks mad different. Good anime though.
    Actually, it isn't. It's a custom drawing.

Definitely one of my favorite pictures, though I've had it up for a year now. Maybe I should find a new one.

Apart from that though, Toshiro is my favorite character in Bleach.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I don't know man...

8. Cool Thanks

Yes I am on the WCS server and they got new classes yay! Thanks for the warm welcome, cya in WCS!

9. Default

Hey Hey Hey! welcome to IBIS! Wanna hug?!

10. Wink hehe

Allright I need a hug.