Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Done with my admin.

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Keep the fact in mind that you shouldn't have admin for personal gain. You should have bought it because IBIS was your favorite servers to play on and you wanted to help them out, so you pay 11 dollars a month to mute spammers, kick blockers, freeze cade breakers, and ban her tkers.
    What Are You Talking About!?!?!?! I DO ALL THAT All The Freaking TIME!!!!!!!!!!! IThats What Im Stressed Out About, Because I Feel I'm The Only 1 Doing My Job, And these New Ones Arent Doing Sh*t!!!!!!!! Which They Are'nt!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Have'nt Been Playing Much Recently, I've Been On And Off.... Well... Recently these Past few day, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! But I DO My Freaking Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

2. Default

Getcha: Here's a reason to hate you.

You are fucking annoying.

Res: Cade breakers? You have admin. It is called a ban.

You aren't going to magically be rid of cadebreakers in the fateless server. I am tempted to go to the server when you are on and cadebreak just to spite you for jumping ship. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    You are all idiots...

You talk about cade breakers and such but that rarely happens

Getcha...
    Lawlz!!!!!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    Lawlz!!!!!! I Doubt that !!!!!! You're Right Up There Chelse With Me Hahaha
    But let Me Guess... My Voice Correct??? LoL
    HAHAHAHAHAAAAA.

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, hun.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

You aren't going to magically be rid of cadebreakers in the fateless server. I am tempted to go to the server when you are on and cadebreak just to spite you for jumping ship. It's ridiculous.
    I do ban them, its an infinity horde of dumb shits Christmas, I'm not done with IBIS, I just want to help make FateLess a good Zm server ! D:

There isn't anything wrong with that...

Also the extra 11 dollars a month will help pay for my new comp XD

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    What Are You Talking About!?!?!?! I DO ALL THAT All The Freaking TIME!!!!!!!!!!! IThats What Im Stressed Out About, Because I Feel I'm The Only 1 Doing My Job, And these New Ones Arent Doing Sh*t!!!!!!!! Which They Are'nt!!!!!!!!!!!! And I Have'nt Been Playing Much Recently, I've Been On And Off.... Well... Recently these Past few day, Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! But I DO My Freaking Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to.

I so have to.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And I'm done.

I have the flu, and I nearly died laughing when I read this.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I do ban them, its an infinity horde of dumb shits Christmas, I'm not done with IBIS, I just want to help make FateLess a good Zm server ! D:

There isn't anything wrong with that...

Also the extra 11 dollars a month will help pay for my new comp XD
    1. A lot of people are new to the game of ZM, and not everyone knows what the fuck they are doing. The one time I went to fateless, I had no idea what cades were good and how exactly I should set them up because the maps were brand new to me. That's how it is.

2. And my grievance is that you are running away from a server that brings in much more traffic than fateless does. Simply because there are noobs in the IBIS server. Well no shit, because it is a more popular server, and if you make fateless a good server, the EXACT SAME THING is going to happen there. A bunch of noobs who you can't stand.

3. I have no problem with you removing your admin. I had to do the same thing simply because I don't have the money to afford it at the moment.

Ok Ok, I Will try To be less Annoying.... Promise!!!!! Just If I Am Annoying Any Of You, Just Tell Me!!!!! That Would Be The Smart Thing To Do, Don't Cha Think?

9. Default

1. A lot of people are new to the game of ZM, and not everyone knows what the fuck they are doing. The one time I went to fateless, I had no idea what cades were good and how exactly I should set them up because the maps were brand new to me. That's how it is.

2. And my grievance is that you are running away from a server that brings in much more traffic than fateless does. Simply because there are noobs in the IBIS server. Well no shit, because it is a more popular server, and if you make fateless a good server, the EXACT SAME THING is going to happen there. A bunch of noobs who you can't stand.

3. I have no problem with you removing your admin. I had to do the same thing simply because I don't have the money to afford it at the moment.
    I can help but agree with you. Stop making me change my fucking mind back and forth, its wrecking my mood right now :/

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I have to.

I so have to.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And I'm done.

I have the flu, and I nearly died laughing when I read this.