Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Done with my admin.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    wow, RES has already settled this and yet the thread still goes on.

ZERO or MBP can we add a feature to a thread to where when someone creates a thread the creator can close it too??

christmas and loka are right getcha, being an admin isn't that hard but I do know where getcha is coming from when your the only admin on (like she usually is) and a bunch of people are asking for beacons and complaining about stuff.

It seems like to me that I need to have admin, cause I refuse to play ZM without it. no offense but alot of the admins are too slow to respond. yes they could be dealing with something else, but really when I say someone is cade breaking or blocking its really happening, there is no need to ask me are you sure?? or where are they??. come on I wouldn't just do that to get random people kicked or banned.

plus I have a nice little list of people that I am gonna ban when I have admin next month, yes you may have thought I couldn't ban you this month cause I have no admin and you think you can get away with it but oh are you wrong.

oh and loka, we were all noobs at one point, but we learned not to be noobs, some idiots just keep fucking around and doing jack shit. I saw if your in the ZM server for at least 2 weeks and your still breaking rules than 7 day ban for any offense, simple as that. 2 weeks is enough time to learn in a server of what your suppose to do and what your not suppose to do. admins are way to nice these days.
    No need for personal vendettas here, inthebutt.

2. Default

I can close it lol

3. Default

Jesus Christ guys its a game. Some of yall need to get life's.
    ZERO can't update the server 24/7, he's got school and a job.

He does what he can when he can.

Live or die, make your choice.