Thread: Gliched :headache:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy Gliched :headache:

on moveing objects as a humin u can not be taged do u no why i dont also theres a glich on roy_the_ship wen your on top of the moveing bout thast go around the map i taged someone it showd PRI.Jordan.PRI
    the thingy pokemon master broke it said up in the top right corner i taged him but he was still alive hmm ????????? i want to kill him right now and i will when im done posting this to him Help*

2. Default

So, Pokemon Master was standing on top of a soda machine or sofa while someone was trying to move it and no zombies could tag him?

3. Default

I didn't understand a god damn thing jordan posted, HOBO you need to smack your son and teach him how to type readable sentences.

@mallissin you got more out of it than i did lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Interesting glitch..

He's saying that he tagged Pokemon and it said he tagged himself, inthebutt. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

One annoying glitch is when you become first zombie and you have no knife. Hate that. X_X

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Interesting glitch..

He's saying that he tagged Pokemon and it said he tagged himself, inthebutt. I don't think I've ever seen that before.

One annoying glitch is when you become first zombie and you have no knife. Hate that. X_X
    so he was a zombie but instead of tagging pokemon, the message in the upper right hand corner said Pri.Jordan.Pri <knife> Pri.Jordan.Pri

that's really weird lawl
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    so he was a zombie but instead of tagging pokemon, the message in the upper right hand corner said Pri.Jordan.Pri <knife> Pri.Jordan.Pri

that's really weird lawl
    that's really weird lawl

No your rlly weird