Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Just to let you know...

1. Default Just to let you know...

Im helping the fateless zm server get up and running but im not going to give up on pub gg and zmod if my friends are on

I'm just looking to create a fun time there with my friends. This isn't some sort of rivalry thing starting up, its an experiment to see what can be done, a mix up of things that the ibis zmod started, thats all

we are enjoying ourselves in trying something new, there are on a ton of new people hopping on ibis every day were just a new clan starting up looking for a fun time, NOTHING ELSE.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-12-2009 at 02:51 AM.

2. Default

I've havn't been active the past few weeks because of personal reasons but; I'm not sure what's going on but from what I get of it is ANOTHER clan decided to form from the ibis servers.

Well, I think this is about the 12th time this has happened.
    They go make a server and try to make it identical to ours.

I think the record for such an upstart is about 3 months in which after they promptly returned to playing our servers.

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

I have to say, smuT is doing well.

Since I've been unbanned from there, I found out they've labeled ibis as "gaybus".

they threatened to kick me when I said: "Funny. All of the smuT clan members came from ibis and used to want to be a part of ibis."

lawlz.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I have to say, smuT is doing well.

Since I've been unbanned from there, I found out they've labeled ibis as "gaybus".

they threatened to kick me when I said: "Funny. All of the smuT clan members came from ibis and used to want to be a part of ibis."

lawlz.
    Who gives a shit about them. Its not even worth mentioning them in our forums. Thank You.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Who gives a shit about them. Its not even worth mentioning them in our forums. Thank You.

I was mentioning the fact that they're pathetic.

Their success won't last for long, the way they treat people.

I was making fun of them for attempting to make fun of ibis.

I got kudos.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

There gungame isn't bad, it's been around for some time. when i go in there i don't get harrassed for having ibis.a in my name.

Only person who does seem to be a big bitch is turtles. But he's just mad cuz i own him.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    There gungame isn't bad, it's been around for some time. when i go in there i don't get harrassed for having ibis.a in my name.

Only person who does seem to be a big bitch is turtles. But he's just mad cuz i own him.
    HAHAHAHA if by bitch you mean, i knife you constantly in the back and make you rage quit... only to rejoin and rage quit again... then yes i bitch.

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

I was mentioning the fact that they're pathetic.

Their success won't last for long, the way they treat people.

I was making fun of them for attempting to make fun of ibis.

I got kudos.

^^
    People just need to realize, the two are completely different servers.
    IBIS: ZM, PUB, GG
    smuT: GG Elimination

What is the point of flaming the other? I honestly don't see a point.

"I was making fun of them for attempting to make fun of ibis."

That's kinda generic and all encompassing. Are you grouping me with these people that 'make fun of IBIS'? (You don't need to answer, I am merely playing devil's advocate).

Statements like this do nothing but cause drama and are unnecessary.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    People just need to realize, the two are completely different servers.
    IBIS: ZM, PUB, GG
    smuT: GG Elimination

What is the point of flaming the other? I honestly don't see a point.

"I was making fun of them for attempting to make fun of ibis."

That's kinda generic and all encompassing. Are you grouping me with these people that 'make fun of IBIS'? (You don't need to answer, I am merely playing devil's advocate).

Statements like this do nothing but cause drama and are unnecessary.
    you forgot one the IBIS WCS server.

oh and I've killed turtles on PUB, shot him right in the face as he turned a corner. It felt great even though it took me like a thousands tries lawl.

I think you deserve christmas to make you your spray now turtle.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Turtles is the only person you can kill, ITB.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.