Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It starts to become frustrating...

1. Default

I me slap... but only when I see that I am unable to yaller while there plenty of person who will then I me slap... in any case I am slap to become untouchable
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Tommy is complaining cause he is trying to kick people for glitching but other admins are telling him not to kick people for glitching.

James isn't complaining.

I'm complaining about admins telling admins what to do.

I still don't know who is not being heard loka.
    No. I'll set it straight for you. Curdy was in a spot in a map that is glitched. Tommy said something to Curdy. Curdy said as long as it's a spot your not shooting at zombies and other zombie can access to and also mentioned what James just said about Zero saying it's ok then it is ok. This thread shouldn't even had started. And anyways Curdy left the glitch spot and allowed himself to get tagged, and Curdy didn't get any cheap kills. Everyone is happy. End of story.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    No. I'll set it straight for you. Curdy was in a spot in a map that is glitched. Tommy said something to Curdy. Curdy said as long as it's a spot your not shooting at zombies and other zombie can access to and also mentioned what James just said about Zero saying it's ok then it is ok. This thread shouldn't even had started. And anyways Curdy left the glitch spot and allowed himself to get tagged, and Curdy didn't get any cheap kills. Everyone is happy. End of story.
    roger that ghostrider.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    roger that ghostrider.
    Alpha Tango Bravo Charlie Delta Echo

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Now you're just spamming. >.>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Just do what you believe is right and by what you know is in the rules.

Don't get yourself frustrated because others don't know the rules.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

nice loka. keep practicing... there are 20 more phonetic letters you are gonna need to learn!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    nice loka. keep practicing... there are 20 more phonetic letters you are gonna need to learn!
    hehe i know them all! almost lol :]

มวยไทย

9. Default

get ready to know 2 diff phonetic alphabets... cuz the police phonetics arnt all the same as the military... remembering which one is which is fun!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

As long as it is possible for the zombies to get in then it is ok. An example of what is not ok is the red room in high school, it is impossible for zombies to enter this room no matter what and thus it is illegal to cade that room.