Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It starts to become frustrating...

1. Default It starts to become frustrating...

Because minute I say I'll kick someone for glitching..

V. Glitching

1) Taking advantage of the shortcomings of a map

A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you
    B) Camping in areas that you can only get to by exploiting a map or using special zombie powers to get to the end of an escape map

=

Kick, Ban PUNISHMENT

a 1-2 admin which contradict me each time... go read the regulations (to those who should felt referred). After most know I am Québecois... of the times I play, I hear talked I understand not all words but IDNs ' each therefore on this might well spent... you hate me ok but me I not insult you not because you are in the United States made the same...

To date the person who really take heart on the server are res and James after the other fun to contradict me almost all the time...

After it is me that passes for a villain...
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

2. Default

Who are the 1-2 admins that contradict you?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I the tell you in PM for not start a drama
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  As soon as I saw you trying to find the button tommy
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  My eyes got wide and verbally said, "No...."
    (ALL) aNex <ibis>:  Kill the tommy!
    (ALL) Tommy <ibis.a>:  lol xD

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR View Post
    Because minute I say I'll kick someone for glitching..

V. Glitching

A) Using methods not intended by the map creator to gain an advantage where it is 99%+ impossible for zombies to get you
    B) Camping in areas that you can only get to by exploiting a map or using special zombie powers to get to the end of an escape map

=

Kick, Ban PUNISHMENT

a 1-2 admin which contradict me each time... go read the regulations (to those who should felt referred). After most know I am Québecois... of the times I play, I hear talked I understand not all words but IDNs ' each therefore on this might well spent... you hate me ok but me I not insult you not because you are in the United States made the same...

To date the person who really take heart on the server are res and James after the other fun to contradict me almost all the time...

After it is me that passes for a villain...
    tommy you do what you need to do as an admin, who the fuck cares if another admin is telling you not to kick someone, if they broke a rule and you saw it, you do what ever you need to do kick, freeze, mute, ban, slap, blind, set on fire. what ever it is just do. if an admin ask why you did that just say cause he/she broke this rule.

I've seen people be an asshole to tommy and it really needs to stop. he has a hard enough time communicating with us so stop making it harder for him.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

V. Glitching

Too bad the rules say if it's impossible for a zombie to get you. BTW that area is a spot where zombies can get you. If you wanna talk about admin abuse or ignoring people's complaints let's talk about the times I hear people complain on the mic about slapping yourself to certain places. But I guess that's not frustrating. kthxbi.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Too bad the rules say if it's impossible for a zombie to get you. BTW that area is a spot where zombies can get you. If you wanna talk about admin abuse or ignoring people's complaints let's talk about the times I hear people complain on the mic about slapping yourself to certain places. But I guess that's not frustrating. kthxbi.
    was that for me or tommy or james??

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    was that for me or tommy or james??
    whomever is the one complaining about not being "heard"

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

I've only seen Tommy slap himself around when he gets tagged, and he never really tags anyone. (To my knowledge, tell me if I'm wrong.)

As for the glitched spots, Zero mentioned that it's allowed if the people in the glitched spot don't shoot the zombies away. But generally it's a common courtesy not to go in spots like that, regardless.

Another thing is that I wouldn't let them stay in there if they're the last human, I'd move them to spec.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    whomever is the one complaining about not being "heard"
    Tommy is complaining cause he is trying to kick people for glitching but other admins are telling him not to kick people for glitching.

James isn't complaining.

I'm complaining about admins telling admins what to do.

I still don't know who is not being heard loka.

10. Default

Alright Tommy, I'll talk to those two when I get home.