Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: Source TV aka Envy banning other admins.

  1. Default Source TV aka Envy banning other admins.

    Nelson killed [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq with aug.
    Nelson is now leading on level 4
    (ADMIN) Source TV: kicked player [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq

    (ADMIN) Sin ibis.a: What's with the drama?
    (ADMIN) Source TV: banned player [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq
    xXblindsideXx killed PRI.Jordan.PRI with aug.

    My friend has already paid for admin, so I'm wearing the tag.

    I have admin, it's just not activated yet.

    He kept telling me to remove the tag, because I wasn't on the admin list.

    I know when after you've paid for admin, you are allowed to wear the tag until it's activated.

    (ADMIN ONLY) Walter |EnC|ibis.a: Well she said she bought it.
    Aw3s0m3 Ch3wBaCca attacked a teammate
    Aw3s0m3 Ch3wBaCca attacked a teammate
    sebasthefish attacked a teammate
    (ADMIN ONLY) Source TV: idc what she SAID, she isnt in the list
    (ADMIN ONLY) Source TV: cant wear the tag, it's been fought before
    (ADMIN ONLY) Source TV: bout 2 years ago with 3 kiddie admins

    (ADMIN) Source TV: there was reasons for it
    (ADMIN) Walter |EnC|ibis.a: o.o
    (ADMIN) Source TV: demo =/= you win
    (ADMIN) Source TV: i TYPED everything for a reason


    And now I find out he's banned my friend for sticking up for me:

    ADMIN) Source TV: banned player teh_master_pwnerer
    You have been banned by Admin for 30 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

    Steam ID: unknown, he doesn't know how to get it.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  2. Default

    cool more admins! there is a reason why I am not admin anymore o.o everyone is a damn admin there is no real kick to it anymore lol, I wanted to be different
    Time your riddles right, and make a point that has no sense
    Make sure that you're smiling, and the money's been well spent
    Innocence and ignorance, it all goes hand in hand
    I'm not sure that I'm right, but I hope you'll understand
    I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end
    And all the plastic people have now become your friends
    Before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream
    I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream

  3. Default

    Drama,Drama,and more Drama WooHoo

  4. Default

    Why don't you just wear the ibis.a until its activated. It will avoid incidents such as this one. Never fails with the drama with you.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Holy-Dart* View Post
    Drama,Drama,and more Drama WooHoo
    agreed!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  6. Default

    YEA, i was banned because i was sticking up for toasties :S, im going to tell zero

  7. Default

    Nice pick and choose of what i said there.
    I temp banned her after kicking her, after fighting with her for 10-15 min to remove the tag. All she had to do was remove the tag, would have solved all of this. I TYPED everything either directly to her or in open admin chat. check the server logs for verification.

    Honestly, anyone can SAY they payed for admin and wear the tag. But all the other admins can go by is the ma_admins list while in game. As far as I'm concerned if your not there, you can't wear the tag. Excuse me for standing my ground but that's not abuse.

    Also, if this is over turned, then i will apologize, until then I'm standing my ground. I also wont be responding to posts from everyone and anyone, and would expect the same from others. If Zero or jigsaw posts, I will respond if necessary.

    P.S. I banned master for disrespecting me, NOT for sticking up for you, if that was the reason he would have been banned a lot sooner

  8. Default

    Envy's right, if you're not ont he list yet you're not to have the admin tag. he told you the problem and how to fix it quickly, you dissobeyed, and were punnished. next time don't wear the tag until it's activated.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazee View Post
    cool more admins! there is a reason why I am not admin anymore o.o everyone is a damn admin there is no real kick to it anymore lol, I wanted to be different
    You ARE different!



    As far as this incident goes...

    Envy has a point, but Autumn was an admin before, so I don't know.

    I'll just keep my mouth shut and go get myself a SUBWAY and beer.

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Why don't you just wear the ibis.a until its activated. It will avoid incidents such as this one. Never fails with the drama with you.
    so let me get this straight, even though ZERO allows us to wear our tags after we've purchased, we aren't allowed to wear the tags because admins like Envy want to be dicks?

    I'm confused here.


    Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Nice pick and choose of what i said there.
    I temp banned her after kicking her, after fighting with her for 10-15 min to remove the tag. All she had to do was remove the tag, would have solved all of this. I TYPED everything either directly to her or in open admin chat. check the server logs for verification.

    Honestly, anyone can SAY they payed for admin and wear the tag. But all the other admins can go by is the ma_admins list while in game. As far as I'm concerned if your not there, you can't wear the tag. Excuse me for standing my ground but that's not abuse.

    Also, if this is over turned, then i will apologize, until then I'm standing my ground. I also wont be responding to posts from everyone and anyone, and would expect the same from others. If Zero or jigsaw posts, I will respond if necessary.

    P.S. I banned master for disrespecting me, NOT for sticking up for you, if that was the reason he would have been banned a lot sooner
    As for you, I posted everything that was given to me. So I didn't "nit-pick" at all. I've been admin MANY months before, about 7 to be exact. So it's quite OBVIOUS that when I say I've paid for it again, that I have. You just wanted to be a dick and abuse your power and try to get away with it. Zero has NEVER said we weren't allowed to wear our tags after we've bought admin. So no, you're wrong. Besides, YOU did NOT come to me FIRST you went to SIN first to tell me to remove the tag. You ONLY said something to ME when I vocalized it. So no, you're a liar. You DID NOT type EVERYTHING TO ME in OPEN admin chat. So no, I DO NOT Have to remove the tag since I AM AN ADMIN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Envy's right, if you're not ont he list yet you're not to have the admin tag. he told you the problem and how to fix it quickly, you dissobeyed, and were punnished. next time don't wear the tag until it's activated.
    No, not correct. When you've already paid for it, Zero instructions AFTERWARDS specifically state "you may now place the <ibis.a> tag after your name". He did not come to ME as he states, he went to Sin. So stop lying, stop making up rules, and stop being a douche.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •