Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Source TV aka Envy banning other admins.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Har har har...

Well... Autumn perma-banned me for personal reasons a few months ago, so should people who ban for no rule-breaking or personal reason be called Autumn now? And people who ban admins called Walter? So Envy pulled an Autumn Walter double deluxe?

Oh and Dart I totally forgot what I banned you for... That was a few weeks ago and I'm sorry about that! You know I love you! Here have some

Oh and Dart I totally forgot what I banned you for
    Hmmm Lets just say it was a really gay stupid reason kk

and res tht drink is mine!!!

2. Default

I've always waited for my admin powers to be activated before putting on the ibis.a tag. plus I left it on for a couple days after I canceled it at the beginning of the month and christmas was QQing about it, so I took it off to he could peacefully remove his anal butt plug.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I've always waited for my admin powers to be activated before putting on the ibis.a tag. plus I left it on for a couple days after I canceled it at the beginning of the month and christmas was QQing about it, so I took it off to he could peacefully remove his anal butt plug.
    I was just giving you shit you big baby.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Hey, at least I don't look like an infant.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by christmas View Post
    hey, at least i don't look like an infant.

lol at this.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    [B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Teal"]

No, not correct. When you've already paid for it, Zero instructions AFTERWARDS specifically state "you may now place the <ibis.a> tag after your name". He did not come to ME as he states, he went to Sin. So stop lying, stop making up rules, and stop being a douche.
    are you calling me a liar and a douche? fuck you, fucking choke...

that is all.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    You were not an admin at the time and where using the lag. In addition I do not have any pending orders at the time so there are no unactivated admin. If you intended to order you need to check paypal and find out what is wrong. Also if your friends were banned for backing you up that is not right.

However now that we can put the admin related issue aside what was the reason the other two were banned. You logically got banned for not removing the tag and that is said and done. The question now is why were the other players banned, in addition I assume that currently you are all unbanned correct?
    I'd say done as far as the first issue. Though I am curious Autumn... Zero says you were not an admin and there are no pending Admins? So have you paid for Admin again or not. Maybe I just missed somthing but Im confused.

9. Default

All of this would have been avoided if she would have just removed the tag. She thinks if u pre-ordered or thinks that admin was paid for, you have the right to put the tag on. LMAO!

10. Default

Transcript from demos:

First demo:

teh_master_pwnerer (voice): We should kick this guy from admin, right?
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): Can't ban an admin, can you?
    Sin ibis.a (voice): Ban for what?
    Pokerstars (voice): Why's he making such a big deal out of something stupid?
    (ADMIN)Source TV: she is NOT an admin =)
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): She is an admin!
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): She's been one before!
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): Yah, exactly.
    POKER$TAR$ : source STFU
    POKER$TAR$ : you trifling hoe
    POKER$TAR$ (voice): shutup you trifling ho
    (ADMIN) Source TV: Name Admin Name------------------------------------------------------------------
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): Hey source, if you have a problem with Autumn being an admin, I suggest you leave.
    (ADMIN) Source TV: really, it doesnt involve you
    (ADMIN) Sin ibis.a: ?
    POKER$TAR$ (voice): hey, why are you making a big deal out of something stupid?
    (ADMIN) Source TV: sin, do ma_admins in console, tell me if she is in the list please =)
    *DEAD* [cie] &&toasties | ibis.a | rq : Lmao<33
    teh_master_pwnerer : toasties

Second demo:

Nothing said, just abrupt end, guessing recorder was banned even though console says nothing.

Third demo:

(ADMIN) Source TV: remove . the . tag.
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): come on, man
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): she is an admin, source
    teh_master_pwnerer (voice): she's be on for a very long time, I know cause..(mumblemumble)...
    *DEAD* teh_master_pwnerer : buzz off source
    (ADMIN) Source TV: no she's not and "long time" is relative
    (ADMIN) Source TV: come back in 5 toasities
    (ADMIN) Sin ibis.a: What's with the drama?

Another abrupt end, guessing recorder was banned.
    Seems pretty disrespectful to me, especially when Zero mentions neither of them had submitted an order for admin.

So, Envy was in the right on both counts.

Yet another example of how Autumn/Cheslea/Toasties/Grendles-modor doesn't understand the rules, causes drama intentionally for attention and only buys admin to be above the law.