Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Source TV aka Envy banning other admins.

1. Default

constipation is a bitch.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    constipation is a bitch.
    Stop eating burritos and beef jerky !

3. Default

in case you children havnt noticed.... if zero doesnt say anything about something, that doesnt means its OK.

and hes said before, before you uglys were here, that you should wait for admin to activated. so...lets stick with that.

dont be so confrontational

4. Default

stfu ugly !!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Hmmm but you posted september 2nd as an official date and you were on that day if I remember correctly......
    My mom didn't take me to the doctors.

She "forgot".

Hence why I didn't go.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    My mom didn't take me to the doctors.

She "forgot".

Hence why I didn't go.

^^
    and another lie....jeez why must you make stories up for people to feel sorry for you. We already found out that you are a two faced bitch. What else needs to be said?

FUCKING JAGER BOMBS!!!!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    and another lie....jeez why must you make stories up for people to feel sorry for you. We already found out that you are a two faced bitch. What else needs to be said?

FUCKING JAGER BOMBS!!!!
    Calm down already.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    in case you children havnt noticed.... if zero doesnt say anything about something, that doesnt means its OK.

and hes said before, before you uglys were here, that you should wait for admin to activated. so...lets stick with that.

dont be so confrontational
    he did say something about it. Page 2. go read that shit. why this wasn't closed in the first place like i said AFTER his response is beyond me.

toodles.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me