View Poll Results: Do you think I'm an asshole???

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 48.39%
  • no

16 51.61%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: serious question for everyone.

1. Default

this is the interent and i find it insanely cute that you care what the internet thinks of you. lulz.

other than that, your harsh and abrasive on the forums, not quite as much in game b/c your voice reveals your sarcasm more clearly. But in truth, who cares. I find that almost everyone has a very different personality on the net and more often than not, other people will read into your words, spoken or typed, the wrong way.

That's the failure of written, spoken words. You can't read the facail and body language to see your entire dialogue.

How many times have I disagreed with you and have left the chance that i just really read you the wrong way? and i think everytime i've disagreed with you i have read you the wrong way.

2. Default

You become an asshole only when I own you in the pub and you f10 rage quit.

3. Default

@ inthebutt

I find that you aren't as uptight as you make yourself seem, you about as much an asshole as me! I love pissing people off online, but I do it on occasion, as do you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    this is the interent and i find it insanely cute that you care what the internet thinks of you. lulz.

other than that, your harsh and abrasive on the forums, not quite as much in game b/c your voice reveals your sarcasm more clearly. But in truth, who cares. I find that almost everyone has a very different personality on the net and more often than not, other people will read into your words, spoken or typed, the wrong way.

That's the failure of written, spoken words. You can't read the facail and body language to see your entire dialogue.

How many times have I disagreed with you and have left the chance that i just really read you the wrong way? and i think everytime i've disagreed with you i have read you the wrong way.
    you know why I care yours' truely?? cause this community is really like another group of friends for me, sure I may never meet a single person from here in real life, but I do what ever it takes to keep my friends happy. even if that means to stop being an asshole and a really strict admin.

oh and for the record, the way I act on the forums and in the server are totally different. anyone who has ever played in a server with me on it will know.

plus I created this thread for the fun of it, things were starting to get to serious around here, I wanted to take some of the hate threads on autumn away and see if anyone would hate on me lawl.

@autumn I am tough, I'm straight hard core, E-thug!!! what?? you wanna go at it?? I'll put two through your chest and one in the head sucka!!!

lawl
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Btw inthebutt, I think my transformation into you has become complete.

I was going off on everyone today. Banned about five people, acted like a complete douche, and pretty much made everyone out to be a dumbass when I discussed things with them.

I'm a little glad I unsubscribed my admin now.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    On the forums, yes.

You are much more likeable in-game. Still a dick, but a more likeable dick.
    You like dick? lolz jk btw I'm pretty sure you smash all sorts of pussy.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."
    Sincerely,
    Loud Mute

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Clone's spray brings out the nasty asshole in him...those sprays with his chubby chasin girls that he's slept with. His assholeness is much more different than inthebutt's.

However, I do think inthebutt's is more of an asshole than clone.XD
    Dude big girls are the best to be with because not only can they cook but they are great at *****CENSORED*****CENSORED*****CENSORED***** you know what i mean bra... I already have my big girl and i love her and every part of her to bits...

P.S if you want to see a pic of my girl let me know and ill spray it around the server when i get back

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

@autumn I am tough, I'm straight hard core, E-thug!!! what?? you wanna go at it?? I'll put two through your chest and one in the head sucka!!!

lawl
    LMAOOO.

Lies!

You love the bunbuns and flowers and rainbows and pretty pretty ponies!!

And yea!

I'll kick your ass!

Bring it, yo!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    You guys have way to much free time.

lol easy for u to say i don't have a job

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Dude big girls are the best to be with because not only can they cook but they are great at *****CENSORED*****CENSORED*****CENSORED***** you know what i mean bra... I already have my big girl and i love her and every part of her to bits...

P.S if you want to see a pic of my girl let me know and ill spray it around the server when i get back

Clone
    Ask Eric this and he will agree.