View Poll Results: Do you think I'm an asshole???

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 48.39%
  • no

16 51.61%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: serious question for everyone.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I love you baby.

Lets make some kids ?
    he's mine res </3
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Ask Eric this and he will agree.
    OH why did ya have to go there.... most of these noobs dont even remember Project... Hell I wish I didnt. Clone is right though... find a girl who is a 10 and she will treat you like shit. Find a girl thats a 6 or 7 even 8 and she will work hard for your love... she will ^*%*&^&*(^ your $^&% till you %^%*(^.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 09-15-2009 at 10:28 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you know why I care yours' truely?? cause this community is really like another group of friends for me, sure I may never meet a single person from here in real life, but I do what ever it takes to keep my friends happy. even if that means to stop being an asshole and a really strict admin.

oh and for the record, the way I act on the forums and in the server are totally different. anyone who has ever played in a server with me on it will know.

plus I created this thread for the fun of it, things were starting to get to serious around here, I wanted to take some of the hate threads on autumn away and see if anyone would hate on me lawl.

@autumn I am tough, I'm straight hard core, E-thug!!! what?? you wanna go at it?? I'll put two through your chest and one in the head sucka!!!

lawl
    I find u just funny as hell when ur pissed

Voted yes btw