Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Piece

1. Default New Piece

NY. I don't know if I showed you the 9mm I got after the 40. but here it is.

any I'm getting ready to purchase a carry. I'm thinking of going with Sig
    Looking at getting a P220 .45 carry

Whatcha think?

2. Default

Is that a Walther p22?

Also, if you want to go with a good sidearm, Sig p228 .40 is the way to go. P220 aint too bad either, though.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-13-2009 at 12:55 PM.

3. Default

Is that a Walther p22?
    It's a Taurus 9mm 24/7 Pro DS. It shoots nice and I'd like to carry it, but it shows if I carry it. I'm 6ft 158lbs so my body can't hide it well.

4. Default

Just get this.

-MBP

5. Default

the image isnt showing MBP

6. Default

That reminds me of the guns used in Hellsing, MBP.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post

Whatcha think?
    i think thats pretty damn sexy

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

I like the Taurus but LOVE the Sigs. My Sig Sauer p229 Elite Stainless 40 s&w is my baby. My glock is my off duty carry in the summer. They're both reliable firearms. My next toy is a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun Turkey Series. Won't cost that much.....around the 300-350 dollar range.
    I'm going to the range in a couple of weeks and I'll be sure to youtube it. Stay tuned...
    Attached Images

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I like the Taurus but LOVE the Sigs. My Sig Sauer p229 Elite Stainless 40 s&w is my baby. My glock is my off duty carry in the summer. They're both reliable firearms. My next toy is a Mossberg 500 12 gauge shotgun Turkey Series. Won't cost that much.....around the 300-350 dollar range.
    I'm going to the range in a couple of weeks and I'll be sure to youtube it. Stay tuned...
    Indoor or Outdoor range, CO? I know there's a VERY nice outdoor range in NYC, I've gone to a few times. What range do you normally go to?

On Topic: That's a pretty piece, D-Mo.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Indoor or Outdoor range, CO? I know there's a VERY nice outdoor range in NYC, I've gone to a few times. What range do you normally go to?

On Topic: That's a pretty piece, D-Mo.
    I go to a place called Shore Shot Range in Lakewood, NJ. The reason why I go there is because lots of ranges don't allow civilians to shoot, only law enforcement. Are you in the military/law enforcement ? Usually ranges in NYC don't allow civilians unless its a private club. If so, give me some info.