Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I will be making a ze map

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Please make it epic.

EDIT: Also Secrets. Please add them.
    there will be secrets i will tell you one i might have the triforce somewhere for someone to get not gonna say what it does but i will make it epic

2. Default

The four admins on right now usually don't mute someone unless they're really spamming. The mute will end when the map changes. Just use your mic sparingless, mostly to tell people "Stop cade breaking!" or to alert admins of players breaking the rules.

I'm sure there's about 10 people using their mics at once right now. I wouldn't know though, can't get in. Server is full >.<

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Tbh lol i nevered said no cade breaking no other shit and like i was just talking i didn't even talk when there was around 5 people talking at once i swaer i will record it next time or try to so i show you what i mean you can even ask curdy he watched he knows i wasn't doing that shit but lol anyways i need to get working on the map i jsut won't be on the server for like another week lol.

4. Default

Well good luck man. I'd definitely love to beta test for you, (<3 zelda) so give me a PM some time if you want.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

yeah i will for sure but is there any special map requests you qant because basically you start outside you go inside there are the 8 room or 7 rooms you have to hit for all the beams to open the dorr then they go up though the level then they face ganindorf and while you are facing him the xombies are below and while you are making your escape you defend while you attack the zombies i might change this face ganindorf to like have a triforce at the top and once you get it you have to brig it all the way to the bottom to win soemthing liek that

6. Default

yeah just extracted the high def materials from zelda so i can use them in sdk

7. Default

Make sure you have a few old out spots, and a couple places to barricade the way. It makes things interesting. You also have to take into account the fast zombies.

8. Default

yeah i will definatly work on that because on most escape maps i am on are a pain in the ass because of those fast zombies

9. Default

I have seen maps that can detect zombies and then preform an action such as closing a door when they approach for example.

10. Default

yeah thats easy all you need is a trigger and a filter lol