Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I will be making a ze map

1. Default

The hardest part will be getting the materials

2. Default

Reminds me of my wc3 map making days.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Yeah just started working on it working on the map well i hope it goes well lol if you could be great try to find high def png or high def textures of ocorina of time that would help a lot and there will be a credits room so try to help me out lol

4. Default

Im gonna do a live stream in a bit

5. Default

I just got out of the livestream, really awesome stuff, I'd recommend anyone who wants to know how maps are made or wants to be a mapper themself to watch it, it's cool seeing a map form from nothing.

6. Default

can you do a gungame map based around the heat (1995) bank shootout next or maybe a ze escape map based around the begining of raiders of the lost ark?

7. Default

Dude u just gotta add the WTF BOOM box ad a hazard that would be epic man totally epic anyway i'm Clone you will get to know me fast gl bro

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

I am only making a ze map i am not going to do any special request like do a recreation of exc... But i will do special requests for a secret room exc i have a live stream up of the map so stop by to see hoiw it is going exc. So please look around give me some ideas i would love to give out some beta copies of the map to people. So if you want in the next week or so just ask.

Live Stream: http://www.livestream.com/trini8ed

9. Default

gonna be working on it for another 2 hours then going to bed the live view should be up though