Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I will be making a ze map

1. Default

Aww, I just checked it out at the 2 hour mark too..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Yeah i have to remake the main room because i messed up on my snap to grid and mesurements grrrr but i am almost done again i saved a backup of the old one i am just trying to snap everything to the grif so there are no gaps players can see though

3. Default

Finally finished the stairway in the main 6 medalians rooms just have to make those rooms i am gonna be to hold each room off for this x secconds have a dorr and all then you move to the next one i will make it very hard to break so the zombies don't get you i will make it even hard for fast zombies to get you so once you hold off the 6 medalians room you proceed to the tower and you gaurd off the last 3 room they will be bigger and there might be secrets in those room like if you get there in this amount of x second a special surpirse may come sorta like the ring from lotr maps of ze so i will make it so like 80% of the time the humans amke it to the top but once you get to the top you escape thats where the zombies will have there chance and once you reach the bottom exc you win and a zelda model will choose her winner something liek that.