Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I will be making a ze map

1. Wink I will be making a ze map

Hello i am trini8ed and i have been working on a zelda map and escape zombie map for your zombie server i am wondering when i finish it will you guys put in on your server it is gonna be a zelda escape map of ganindorfs tower and you have to go up all the way to the top of the tower to get the triforce of wisdom then you have to escape while zombies try to kil you there will be some secrets for shorcuts like the goldne gauntlet exc i will amke it far for the humans to win there will be time limits of certain areas and fast zombies will have a hard time wining as well so please read this and tell me your answer

Quote Originally Posted by trini8ed View Post
    Hello i am trini8ed and i have been working on a zelda map and escape zombie map for your zombie server i am wondering when i finish it will you guys put in on your server it is gonna be a zelda escape map of ganindorfs tower and you have to go up all the way to the top of the tower to get the triforce of wisdom then you have to escape while zombies try to kil you there will be some secrets for shorcuts like the goldne gauntlet exc i will amke it far for the humans to win there will be time limits of certain areas and fast zombies will have a hard time wining as well so please read this and tell me your answer
    Hopefully Zero will put them on the server. I am sure we will probably review them first.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

oh gosh i remember you k good luck

4. Default

I will take screenshots of the map here lol i will keep you updated

5. Default

Sure, also I am willing to beta test versions of it on my local network to verify that everything works correctly.

6. Default

Please make it epic.

EDIT: Also Secrets. Please add them.
    Last edited by anex; 09-13-2009 at 05:29 PM.

7. Default

i will not have any special servercommands like change phyics exc will be normal map

8. Default

and i will give you beta alpha copies wink wink

9. Default

Zelda map??!?!!! I love you!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Apparently i sense admin abusing on your server idk wtf is going on but i got muted because of my vioce i was not screaming into the mic like some ignorant kid i was talking about a normal converation and someone said idk who but i think it was echo1235 or told one of the admins to mute these gay faggoty kids me and makeipclap got muted i am on your server a lot and i think admins should respect people who have high pitch voices. not making people to be asshat admins.
    Last edited by trini8ed; 09-13-2009 at 06:57 PM.