View Poll Results: Will those that left come back if ZM got fixxed?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • Maybe, but more then fixxing needs to be done (adding skins, ect.)

6 42.86%
  • Not sure, I made new friends already

0 0%
  • No

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Keep our Zm players

1. Default

dont say that hustler. IBIS has just been around for quite a while. everything takes time.

as for the drama, its not you to blame. its the individual causing the drama. they although may use your community as a scapegoat or reason, but its not your fault if some people like your server(s) more than they like it here.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

The Fate server is a nice respite when there are too many newbies/children on IBIS, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking to IBIS.

That said, I'd still like to see the server issues fixed before they add new features (skins and whatever is down the pipe).

3. Default

The thing about people branching off and making their own servers, is it almost never works. GS-ZM comes to mind. Great group of people and were regular players of ZM. It was just a way to distinguish the reg ZM players from others. Then some egos got into the equasion and things went south. GS tried their own server. It was good, but could never populate people besides members. Then it went under. Sad to see, cause lots of good people were there.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    The thing about people branching off and making their own servers, is it almost never works. GS-ZM comes to mind. Great group of people and were regular players of ZM. It was just a way to distinguish the reg ZM players from others. Then some egos got into the equasion and things went south. GS tried their own server. It was good, but could never populate people besides members. Then it went under. Sad to see, cause lots of good people were there.
    Hear, hear!

Good times. They will live in memory for eternity.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mallissin View Post
    The Fate server is a nice respite when there are too many newbies/children on IBIS, but I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking to IBIS.

That said, I'd still like to see the server issues fixed before they add new features (skins and whatever is down the pipe).
    Fate is dead, Its something else now... I have no idea whats going on honestly...
    lol..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Fate is dead, Its something else now... I have no idea whats going on honestly...
    lol..
    Isn't that usually the case...

7. Default

rezel switched us over to the chc gaming clan, hustler and southside were adamant about keeping everyone under there control, thus pissing off rezel and everyone else who actually wanted to contribute to the server, and they offered us free rain over the whole zmod so we took it without a second thought after it was apparent hustler wasn't getting the message from rezel who was the person doing all the work for them.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-21-2009 at 10:47 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Hear, hear!

Good times. They will live in memory for eternity.
    Memory.... Heh...

Fate...

-cHc- ... fun...

IBIS is still fun at times...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Im worried and I bet zero would be worried too, were losing players to another zm server called fateless or some thing... its not the same without all my friends feels like half of them are still on IBIS other Half went to Fateless. Im asking if Zero fixxed the ZM server would those that left will return?
    We're not losing players to other servers. A lot of us are just bored with the ibis server, I mean how many hours have we spent there? Those players that you say that went to Fateless barely play on the ibis zm anyways. If they do go onto the ibis zm its only for a short while before they d/c and go do something productive with their day.

Quit posting pointless polls please!

10. Default

yeah I mean with ibis's level of abvertising theres no way in hell theres not going to be people playing here, were just tired of the same rigmarole, the fact that the map list is just growing bigger and bigger and the bad maps are never really ever seemingly removed.

Also that further sort of exploit spots like these are never really adressed and that nothing really ever changes here. I mean you gotta mix it up once in a while and that never seems to really ever happen here anymore, if anything thats my main compliant.

Alright I admit I went overboard about my threads about this or that with zmod, but still atleast I caried about what was happening with it, I just wanted to have fun, not cause drama or aggregation.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-05-2009 at 07:38 AM.