View Poll Results: Will those that left come back if ZM got fixxed?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • Maybe, but more then fixxing needs to be done (adding skins, ect.)

6 42.86%
  • Not sure, I made new friends already

0 0%
  • No

2 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Keep our Zm players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Keep our Zm players

Im worried and I bet zero would be worried too, were losing players to another zm server called fateless or some thing... its not the same without all my friends feels like half of them are still on IBIS other Half went to Fateless. Im asking if Zero fixxed the ZM server would those that left will return?
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

Fateless is brand new.

Only the regulars play there, and they also play in the IBIS server as well.

Fateless doesn't bring in even close to the same amount of people IBIS does.

It's not a problem. IBIS will still be popular regardless of if a few regulars play there from time to time.

3. Default

if they keep recruiting people from our zm into the server ima start handing out some bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    if they keep recruiting people from our zm into the server ima start handing out some bans.
    lucky im the smart one and not recruit there
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

what? there's actual recruitment in progress on zm servers? ... does this mean that zm clans will scrim each other on zm servers to see who's best?

Really, if your a regular and you like IBIS community... play on other servers, find what you like about them and bring it back home to help improve our servers.

And, if you wanna help the IBIS community, get a group of good ppl, tag yourself up as [IBIS] and go over there and show them the quality of players here.

6. Default

It's essentally an experimental server to see what we can do with our zmod. Doesn't mean we wont play here its just a place to try out all of our new ideas since the ibis one has been sort of neglected for awhile.

That and when theres bad people on or were on an escape we cant win because of the fast zombies we just head over there if were not in the mood for the gungame or pub.

I mean just think of it as the lamborghini: ferrari thing if nothing else, something great can come of this for both servers.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-14-2009 at 03:56 AM.

7. Default

well actually fateless gaming is another gaming community.
    Just we get alot of ibis members. They complain of the admin abuse and douches in the ibis server. were not recruiting them they post apps to join and we accept if we think they fit in our community. yet we still wont be as large as ibis.well not anytime soon. Im huster the owner of fateless!

I come in peace!

I edited this part

welcome
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

yes indeed welcome hustler!

i wish you prosperity in your growing community!

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

sorry if it brings drama to your community. xD

no need to worry obviously were a no community wont be on your level for awhile....